limpid

That tackle on westy looks worse and worse with every viewing. I'm not malicious but I hope Vardy suffers a similar tackle that breaks his leg.

Edited by Jimzk5

Pretty sure Sanchez hasn't lost the ball in possession. He was the only one passing and then moving. The rest of our team was static. Grealish should have come on for Westwood. Richardson is poo. Please take Nzgobia off at half time.. Grow a pair lambert.

frustrating that as soon as we scored, we basically sat back and didnt really kick on, it all went a bit pedestrian. leicester are a poor team and are there for the taking.

Arrgghhh no we didn't!

arrgghhh yes we did

at the start we were getting the ball forward much quicker, hitting benteke earlier and getting balls into the leicester box. 

after we scored how many shots did we put on goal, how many times did we get in behind the leicester defence? we kept the ball nicely but it was all infront of leicester, all pretty slow build up.

• Like 2

That tackle on westy looks worse and worse with every viewing. I'm not malicious but I hope card suffers a similar tackle that breaks his leg.

When to Leicester play Spurs? Can we have Vardy and Mason go in hard on each other, leaving them with career ending injuries?

frustrating that as soon as we scored, we basically sat back and didnt really kick on, it all went a bit pedestrian. leicester are a poor team and are there for the taking.

Arrgghhh no we didn't!

arrgghhh yes we did

at the start we were getting the ball forward much quicker, hitting benteke earlier and getting balls into the leicester box. 

after we scored how many shots did we put on goal, how many times did we get in behind the leicester defence? we kept the ball nicely but it was all infront of leicester, all pretty slow build up.

I don't think we sat back, we just didn't press and were happy to sit in the middle.

• Like 1

Pretty sure Sanchez hasn't lost the ball in possession. He was the only one passing and then moving. The rest of our team was static. Grealish should have come on for Westwood. Richardson is poo. Please take Nzgobia off at half time.. Grow a pair lambert.

Freakish on for Zoggy on the hour

Edit: freakish = Grealish - bloody auto change

Edited by villatillidie1980

Charles Insomnia needs replacing. He has offered nothing to this game. A total waste of space.

Seems to be lacking confidence in going past his player, gets up to them and then turns or just hesitates and loses possession

The problem comes when as a player that is your only party trick. He offers us zero at the moment.

Defence and midfield were absolutely fine and Sanchez was making some good runs and linking up well in attack. The problem is the two cloggers on the wings who have barely got a brain cell between them and have one track minds, get ball turn towards goal and then react without any thought and just run at goal giving the ball away more often than not. The midfield was looking great so I find it hard to accept that people are saying otherwise.

That tackle on westy looks worse and worse with every viewing. I'm not malicious but I hope card suffers a similar tackle that breaks his leg.

When to Leicester play Spurs? Can we have Vardy and Mason go in hard on each other, leaving them with career ending injuries?

Arrgghhh no we didn't!

arrgghhh yes we did

I don't think we sat back, we just didn't press and were happy to sit in the middle.

yeah maybe sitting back wasnt the best expression i could use, but i think we could have upped the tempo and really took it to leicester. hopefully we can do that this half

• Like 1

Â