limpid

Can't see us winning this. 

I was positive at the beginning. But bringing Richardson on for Westwood is odd, Grealish would have made more sense.

I think we will huff and puff but Leicester will grab a goal (70ish min) and we will lose 2-1.

I was positive at the beginning. But bringing Richardson on for Westwood is odd, Grealish would have made more sense.

I think we will huff and puff but Leicester will grab a goal (70ish min) and we will lose 2-1.

It's not that odd I don't think...It's as close to like-for-like as we've got on our bench I reckon...Hopefully saving Jack to replace Charles.

• Like 1

I don't think so. But we need to come out strong for the second. Get the ball to Benteke!

I don't think so. But we need to come out strong for the second. Get the ball to Benteke!

:thumb:

It'll be interesting how the midfield will change with that change.

Westwood was clearly the deepest midfielder of the three and it seemed to be working, at least in terns of controlling the midfield.

With Richardson on, Sanchez has dropped back to become that deep midfielder instead.

Hopefully Richardson will prove to be a bit more incisive.

I'd like to see Nzogbia off, gabby moved out wide and grealish come on to drop into that hole between midfield and attack. That continues to be our biggest problem

• Like 1

Â