limpid

Vardy can do one, he's one of those typical crappy lower league strikers that manage to somehow fluke a move to a team that play in the Premier League for a season. He's utter tosh. I don't mind Ulloa so much but hope he gets taken off as he's the only guy out there that will get a goal for Leicester.

Lambert should take Zog off ASAP, he's rubbish. Plenty of time for Jack and Callum to come on and get a few goals :D

frustrating that as soon as we scored, we basically sat back and didnt really kick on, it all went a bit pedestrian. leicester are a poor team and are there for the taking.

Arrgghhh no we didn't!

Bloody awful. We've had plenty of the ball yet have no idea what to do with it. N'Zogbia and Gabby have been useless, might as well have played that half without them. 

The problems in attack are the two 'wide men', who have **** all when it comes to creativity and just lose the ball/fall over/lack movement.

• Like 1

get n'zogiba off and gabby might as he is lazy.. dont track back help cisso. bring grealish for n'zogbia and bring gabby for baunca so more control in centre midfield after take westwood.

that vardy tackle scissor and foot high knee, back tackle not touch ball .. that red card offensive it is can break legs.

Great Clark get reveage, but wrong player lol as long ulloa is key for liecester good plan :-)

Why bring Richardson? i prefer grealish over him, i would rather swap baunca for richardson and get sanchez in westwood roles, baunca do box to box and cleverly in advanced roles.

come on! VILLA! we can do it! fight untill end to win the game!

4-4-1-1

---------------guzan----------------
Hutton--Okore---Clark---Cisso
Baunca-Sanchez-Cleverly-Richardson
----------------Grealish-------------
----------------Benteke-------------

I hope see this line up in second half.

get cleverly to set piece.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Â