January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I simply cannot believe they paid that

Their chairman is worse than Lerner his money will run out eventually and he'll retreat across the atlantic

I think we will sign +2 Sinclair and maybe another fullback wasn't we linked with that Ivo pinto guy a while back

I think we only really need 1 Sinclair

• Like 1

Tell you who's better than Cleverly. **** Steve Davis.

Thank you. Such an under-rated player!. Never gets a mention by the media no matter how well he plays. Really gets my goat that does. Mind you i'm norn irish so maybe I take it a bit too personally  :(

Any body think we'll be selling players this window?  We are all talking about players in but will we sell anyone?  I dont mean Delph or Vlaar as I suspect they'll be here until May but other players.

I just wonder about Weimann to be honest and whether he goes for cash or in a swap deal

I'm not really sure who would want him. I guess Swansea again might be interested in a forward and give him a run as a striker. I think he could score goals in the right team. I'd be surprised though.

Id guess the signing of Gil and possible signing of Sinclair leaves gabby and weimann out and pushes CNZ further down the order.

The chances of any other clubs being mental enough to sign them is doubtful though.

Id guess the signing of Gil and possible signing of Sinclair leaves gabby and weimann out and pushes CNZ further down the order.

The chances of any other clubs being mental enough to sign them is doubtful though.

I honestly hope that is the case. Gabby and Andi should be used for what they are, either as secondary strikers or as back ups for Benteke.

I honestly hope that is the case. Gabby and Andi should be used for what they are, either as secondary strikers or as back ups for Benteke.

This, this, this, this, this, this. They never have been, nor will they ever will be, Premier League standard wide players. Unless we're talking Gabby's waist line, which is heading that way.

The trouble with getting rid of Weimann and Agbonlahor is that we lose a potential goal threat. Gil and perhaps Sinclair might offer more all round but neither are renowned for goal scoring. We need more of a goal threat in the team too.

The trouble with getting rid of Weimann and Agbonlahor is that we lose a potential goal threat. 

Hardly.

Especially if the player plus cash deal is for another forward,  not saying I know anything by the way just to avoid countless PMs

• Like 2