January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I had a pretty horrible feeling we wouldn't sign anyone during this period so pretty happy to get somebody as interesting as Carles in. Surely that's the type of player most fans want to see coming in? Young, skillful, low wages and somewhat of an unknown and understated player. 

Couple of links to Ravel Morrison doing the rounds on the net..

the only question with ravel is could lambert manage him and get the best out of him ??

doubt it. He said in the interview about Gil that his character was important and Sanchez said he was a good lad who worked hard. I doubt he would want a trouble maker.

Dembele swap for Delph would be amazing.

What's the fuss about Dembele? I've seen a fair few times and he's ok but Spurs fans I know, when I mentioned, laughed and said they'd pay us to take him, they feel he's one of their weakest midfielders

What's the fuss about Dembele? I've seen a fair few times and he's ok but Spurs fans I know, when I mentioned, laughed and said they'd pay us to take him, they feel he's one of their weakest midfielders

I think the technical term is the reo-coker syndrome. ;)

• Like 1

Couple of links to Ravel Morrison doing the rounds on the net..

the only question with ravel is could lambert manage him and get the best out of him ??
doubt it. He said in the interview about Gil that his character was important and Sanchez said he was a good lad who worked hard. I doubt he would want a trouble maker.Dembele swap for Delph would be amazing.

Sorry but you must have heard wrong.

What Lambert actually said was "He's a good lad and Sanchez said he worked hard at the defensive side of the game so he's straight into the side on Saturday".

• Like 1