Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

For me we need at least four ponts from the next two games, preferably three from the Sunderland match. Will take a bit of pressure from us going into the away games against Tottenham and Manchester United. Still along way to go and I've got a feeling that QPR are going to be alright.

For me we need at least four ponts from the next two games, preferably three from the Sunderland match. Will take a bit of pressure from us going into the away games against Tottenham and Manchester United. Still along way to go and I've got a feeling that QPR are going to be alright.

Football fortune dictates we're guaranteed to beat Spurs anyway

• Like 2

We're due it, our record v Spurs in recent years is so bad it beggars belief and we didn't get any luck in the home game this season when we were leading.

Sherwood will be massively up for that with a point to prove so I fancy a point from that game as long as we defend well.

My Spurs-supporting mate (the same one that was with me on Saturday night and getting into it almost as much as me) is a Spurs season ticket holder and I'm pondering whether to go to that game. Don't know what I'd do if we won that - I've never watched Villa away from the home end before.

• Like 1

My Spurs-supporting mate (the same one that was with me on Saturday night and getting into it almost as much as me) is a Spurs season ticket holder and I'm pondering whether to go to that game. Don't know what I'd do if we won that - I've never watched Villa away from the home end before.

If Jim can adapt, you will be fine.

tumblr_mdlukblAXE1rv9kqao8_400.gif

I'd say the best way to beat United at the moment appears to be to surround Fellaini, let him win the header and just make sure you pick up all the knock downs or mark their players who collect them.

Hump it to Fellaini seems to be their only tactic.

I think that if we continue to play and perform like we have since Tim's takeover we have the edge over Sunderland. However, they're a team that has been ridiculously good at producing boring ties this year, so I reckon that could be a very likely result. I doubt we'll lose though. A win would be absolutely fantastic for our confidence and continued work towards staying up this season. Here's to hoping that happens.

If we can play like we have in the last couple of games and beat Sunderland, i'll be pretty confident we can stay up

Beat Sunderland and other results go our way and all of a sudden there's some light at the end of the tunnel, draw would be good if other results go our way too. Results go against us then a draw doesn't look quite so bright though...