Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

QPR are gone. This Ramsay chap hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

He is chopping and changing the team every week and now he is bringing back SWP.

Just smacks of desperation.

I watched him before and after the Spurs game and he is just seemed totally bewildered.

He wouldn't inspire me that if for sure.

QPR are a poorly run club and have been for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they go down yet again this season.

I think people underestimate how bad you

actually need to be to get relegated

We've lost 5 in a row with no goals earlier on in the season. Just come off a run of losing 7 in a row.

It's a **** miracle that we could be 6 points out of trouble come 5pm.

That's my point. Look at the runs we've had in the past few years and we've still stayed up. You need to be absolutely awful for the entire season to go down... Proper awful... And bad as we've been, we've not been bad enough
How many points do you think is needed to stay up this season?

A record low?

I have no idea what the record is like, but nowhere near the 'magical' 40 would be my guess.

lol, Swedish commentators about Green shouting like a madman for the QPR defense to mark their men and positions: "In the QPR defensive space no one can hear you scream."  :D

• Like 4

I think people underestimate how bad you

actually need to be to get relegated

We've lost 5 in a row with no goals earlier on in the season. Just come off a run of losing 7 in a row.

It's a **** miracle that we could be 6 points out of trouble come 5pm.

That's my point. Look at the runs we've had in the past few years and we've still stayed up. You need to be absolutely awful for the entire season to go down... Proper awful... And bad as we've been, we've not been bad enough
How many points do you think is needed to stay up this season?

34 would probably have you safe

QPR are gone. This Ramsay chap hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Prepare for the absolute sh1tshow when they go down, too, since they own the Football League a massive fine, and unless they pay it they'll be straight down to the Conference with no hope of promotion. It's going to get messy if they decide they're not going to pay

• Like 1

34 has been high enough before and probably will be again judging by how this season has played out. 

Actually, looking at the table, for 34 to be required for safety:

Burnley would need 11 points from City, Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham, Hull, Stoke and Villa

QPR would need 11 points from Everton, WBA< Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool, Man City, Newcastle and Leicester

or

Leicester would need 15 from Hull, Spurs, West Ham, WBA, Swansea, Burnley, Chelsea, Newcastle, Southampton, Sunderland and QPR

I can't see any of them happening. 31-32 could be enough for safety this year

34 has been high enough before and probably will be again judging by how this season has played out. 

Actually, looking at the table, for 34 to be required for safety:

Burnley would need 11 points from City, Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham, Hull, Stoke and Villa

QPR would need 11 points from Everton, WBA< Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool, Man City, Newcastle and Leicester

or

Leicester would need 15 from Hull, Spurs, West Ham, WBA, Swansea, Burnley, Chelsea, Newcastle, Southampton, Sunderland and QPR

I can't see any of them happening. 31-32 could be enough for safety this year

possibly, I was simply going by averages and allowing for this season to finish lower than that. the lower the better though for us.