Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Convinced were staying up now

We should have won by alot more tonight

Luck was simply not on our side Albion had one chance the entire game and scored a draw would have been a travesty

I think it is a mental thing now we have won we can push on and go on a run hopefully

• Like 1

Massive step forward tonight, still in deep shit, just now it appears we could actually have the necessary to get out of it. Need more than one result, a positive result in Sunderland and then we can talk about turning it around.

That could be the turning point

I believe it is.

Late overtime winner after chasing for the win until the end. Being rewarded for that will give the players so much confidence.

Watch the new manager bump starting now!

Hull and Sunderland drawing was a good result as a Hull win and they were out of it. QPR and Burnley have nightmare games tomorrow so we might be out of relegation zone longer than one night 

also jsut saw the table, Everton might still be in this as well

Everton have a very good for and against. Ours is still the worst. I'd hate to go down on goal difference. We just need to win as many as possible. Teams below have a few games in hand. Thankfully we play them.

Everton have a very good for and against. Ours is still the worst. I'd hate to go down on goal difference. We just need to win as many as possible. Teams below have a few games in hand. Thankfully we play them.

With Sherwood I think we can actually win teams below us, which is important for the rest of the season.

Benteke's goal tonight was exactly the same importance as Lowton's against Stoke 2 seasons ago. (against Pulis again?)

Lowton's volley was the single thing that kept us up that season. This season it's that penalty.

Was feeling a bit better until I saw the fixtures.

Still going to be tough to get 3 or 4 more wins.

I'm convinced we will only need another 2.

• Like 1

Can't expect much from April so we need to make the absolute most of March. A slight shame we don't have a League game on Saturday as I'm sure the team will be buzzing.

Tonight was good though. Feels like Reading two years ago. Not the end of the road, but there's a clearer path ahead now.

were not out of the woods yets - still poor in front of goal - all effort and not much guile - but an improvement -  deserved 3 points tonight, deserved a point v newcastle and stoke - so in that respect were on the up.

Incredible how one win changes everything...

I'm looking at the run in now and reckon 4 points from Sunderland and Swansea and wins v QPR and Bunrley and that could be enough on its own, would take us to 35 points and you'd think we could nick a draw or two from the other games at least.