Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

We have the early kick off. If we can win that I'll be supporting Hull to keep it exciting going into the last day. If we don't win though, I'm supporting Spurs, and that hurts.

• Like 2

I can't see Hull losing on Saturday for a couple of reasons, 

1. Spurs it appears are trying to avoid the crazy, season wrecking Europa League experience.

2. Hull are basically full of Spurs players from the last few years so must be very pally with many of the current Spurs players.

So i fully expect a Hull win at the weekend.

We need to beat Southampton.

Hull are gone- losing to Burnley at home is a mortal blow after the back-2-back wins v Liverpool and Palace. Bruce looked a broken man after that. Spurs are due a decent performance, and i think they will get it. I also think we will get a result on Saturday as well.

I can't wait until Saturday and see this thread closed...and replaced by relegation v5.0(although it should be 6.0)

As in a relegation thread for next season? I sincerely hope (and actually genuinely believe) that we will not need that type of thread next year (apart from in "Other football"). 

Besides, next season we'll be too busy discussing/previewing/reviewing players we've never heard in the Europa League thread. 

If we beat Southampton we're officially safe, so of course it is.

If we lose, Sunderland and Newcastle wins aren't exactly unlikely, all it would take would be Hull beating Tottenham in the afternoon, to suddenly put us in a nervous position going into the final day of the season.

If we win, Hull can't pass us

If we draw and Hull lose, Hull can't pass us

If we draw and Hull draw, Hull can't pass us

If we lose and Hull lose, Hull can't pass us

If we win and Newcastle lose, Newcastle can't pass us

If we win and Newcastle draw, Newcastle can't pass us

If we draw and Newcastle lose, Newcastle need a win and a 4 goal swing on the last day to pass us

If we win and Sunderland lose, Sunderland need maximum points from their last 2 and us to lose against Burnley for them to pass us

If we win and Leicester lose, Leicester can't pass us

So a win would be nice, but it's not a must-win by any stretch

• Like 1

If we win, Hull can't pass us

If we draw and Hull lose, Hull can't pass us

If we draw and Hull draw, Hull can't pass us

If we lose and Hull lose, Hull can't pass us

If we win and Newcastle lose, Newcastle can't pass us

If we win and Newcastle draw, Newcastle can't pass us

If we draw and Newcastle lose, Newcastle need a win and a 4 goal swing on the last day to pass us

If we win and Sunderland lose, Sunderland need maximum points from their last 2 and us to lose against Burnley for them to pass us

If we win and Leicester lose, Leicester can't pass us

So a win would be nice, but it's not a must-win by any stretch

We just need to match Hulls result and we'r done   ;)

Edited by Kingman

We should just go out there tomorrow and aim to win the match putting this all to bed pre 3 o'clock kick offs.

Our destiny is very much in our hands - we should take advantage of that and not want to rely on other teams results.

Edited by theboyangel

There's only two games left to go and we've still got a chance of being relegated. A win tomorrow makes sure that we aren't in that same position next week with one game to go. For that reason I think tomorrow is a must win, just so we can get it over and done with, without having to wait.

If we win tomorrow we're safe and will definitely not be relegated, if we lose we still have a chance of being relegated and going on our holidays. Besides we want to finish twelve, which isn't that unrealistic looking at our fixtures and the fixtures of Palace and West Brom.

God theres some keyboard warriors here. Sure it makes you feel great to try to belittle others on here but your on here so much it's a bit worrying. Someones saying we really need the win to avoid last day nerves you can see the point so stop being bell and get a life

• Like 1