Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

jesus christ i've never seen so many results go against us in such a short time, we literally have to win everything now to keep our fate in our own hands, the Man City loss is starting to hurt even more now.

watch Sunderland go on an epic winning run aswell

Edited by VillanousOne

Well Chelsea and Drogba in particular have frankly been pathetic, just like Liverpool last night.... It's not looking great, now all we need is flipping Sunderland to start winning and we are screwed. The way it's going not even 38 points will be enough

Well Chelsea and Drogba in particular have frankly been pathetic, just like Liverpool last night.... It's not looking great, now all we need is flipping Sunderland to start winning and we are screwed. The way it's going not even 38 points will be enough

There is no way in a million years that the dreadful, ageing, slow and frankly rubbish Sunderland are going to get 8 more points from those fixtures.

The only possible upside - is that may stop us sleepwalking to relegation - all this 'best football in years'  'other than gifting them 3 goals - we were superb'  - We are where we are for a reason - we aren't winning enough prem games - esp at home....

The only possible upside - is that may stop us sleepwalking to relegation - all this 'best football in years'  'other than gifting them 3 goals - we were superb'  - We are where we are for a reason - we aren't winning enough prem games - esp at home....

I agree that it should take some complacency out of the players (if there is any) but on the whole we have been playing well. We're in this mess because of that dire first two thirds of the season under Lambert.

Can't believe we were 6 points clear just 2 weeks ago and now we could slip into relegation zone on Saturday.

I was so optimistic after Spurs but I'm the complete opposite now.

Everton look **** great at the moment aswell.

There's no reason to be completely pessimistic at the moment really. Since the Spurs game we've beaten Liverpool in a cup semi and narrowly lost to City (and were perhaps cheated out of a win by the officials) after we outplayed them at their patch. If we keep playing as we are we should be fine.

Edited by Mantis

We still have it in our own hands. We will stay up, if Lambert was still here now we would have been virtually relegated already.

Not aimed at you in particular - but why can you take any comfort from that ? - I'm not saying you're wrong - but he's been gone almost 3 months and relegation is still a distinct possibility