Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Chelsea haven't looked great with their recent performances, and while I hope they'll sneak another 0-1 win, I can easily see Leicester getting a point.

Not me.

The motivation now for the Chelsea team is pretty huge.

Providing they win today they can wrap up the title at home in front of their own fans against Palace.

The fixture after? Liverpool. Guard of honour.

Enough motivation there. Whilst it probably means nothing to the fans I can't see Mourinho passing up the opportunity to wind up Liverpool. I'm confident for tonight.

I wasn't that shocked to see Liverpool lose last night, they are bottlers and have proven it time and time again.

Chelsea on the other hand have a completely different mindset and it'll take a lot to beat them.

Plus if Leicester do win i'll be well annoyed I didn't put a couple of quid on the 18/1 Hull/Leicester double!

Sunderland are horrible. I'm absolutely confident that they will not get more points than us even if our fixture lists were swapped.

Whichever way I look at the relegation battle, this is the one thing which sticks out.  I can't see Sunderland getting more points than us based on our respective fixtures, form etc.

I wasn't that shocked to see Liverpool lose last night, they are bottlers and have proven it time and time again.

Chelsea on the other hand have a completely different mindset and it'll take a lot to beat them.

Plus if Leicester do win i'll be well annoyed I didn't put a couple of quid on the 18/1 Hull/Leicester double!

On betfair Chelsea are 1.81 to win. I think thats good odds. I would have done the Hull, Chelsea double myself. I actually think although Pearson says he will not field a weakened side they won't want to risk injuries when theres more winnable games to play. Costa may play as well.

Chelsea haven't looked great with their recent performances, and while I hope they'll sneak another 0-1 win, I can easily see Leicester getting a point.

Not me.

The motivation now for the Chelsea team is pretty huge.

Providing they win today they can wrap up the title at home in front of their own fans against Palace.

The fixture after? Liverpool. Guard of honour.

Enough motivation there. Whilst it probably means nothing to the fans I can't see Mourinho passing up the opportunity to wind up Liverpool. I'm confident for tonight.

A draw tonight and a win at the weekend has the same result though

I always wonder if its worth a bet. I mean at 6-1, if we get relegated I certainly wouldn't be happy, but betting 100 quid an being 600 quid up would ease the pain.  An if we don't get relegated, it might be worth the loss.

I always wonder if its worth a bet. I mean at 6-1, if we get relegated I certainly wouldn't be happy, but betting 100 quid an being 600 quid up would ease the pain. An if we don't get relegated, it might be worth the loss.

Or you are pissed off either way, for relegation or for stupidly losing money.

I always wonder if its worth a bet. I mean at 6-1, if we get relegated I certainly wouldn't be happy, but betting 100 quid an being 600 quid up would ease the pain. An if we don't get relegated, it might be worth the loss.

Or you are pissed off either way, for relegation or for stupidly losing money.

Or... you are paying £100 to guarantee our survival or watch every home game next season.

Or if you have £100 to bet on a long shot like that you should probably do something else with the money because the £600 isn't going to make much of different to your life.

Give it to Acorns, actually feel properly good about something.

• Like 1

Ahh-Mahh-Gurd we're going to be relegated!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH

So you were trolling last night or have you calmed down now?

Chelsea will crush Leicester tonight, like a bug.

Haha. I may have been... a tad. Very nervous though. It is a possibility that we won't win a game from our next 4 though..we aren't playing any easy sides here. We can't rule that possibility out..?

Ahh-Mahh-Gurd we're going to be relegated!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH

So you were trolling last night or have you calmed down now?

Chelsea will crush Leicester tonight, like a bug.

Hope your right, PP just gave me enhanced odds of 11/10 so maxed it  :D

Burnley, QPR and Sunderland will drop. The latter being absolutely appaling. I am not worried in the slightest as we will get 3/4 points from our next two games which will see us safe with two games to spare. Im just hoping we dont get any more injuries ahead of the cup final.