Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

F*ck me the way some are going on I thought the Leicester Chelsea game had kicked off at 6:45pm. There is 45 minutes to go. I'd still put my money on Chelsea winning.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

Chelsea playing for a weak draw, now mugged, will be suprised if they lose this one.

If we slip into the relegation zone, we could win every game till the end of the season and still be relegated, I think some fans still don't realise this!

We still have it in our own hands. We will stay up, if Lambert was still here now we would have been virtually relegated already.

Not aimed at you in particular - but why can you take any comfort from that ? - I'm not saying you're wrong - but he's been gone almost 3 months and relegation is still a distinct possibility  

Think what he means is that we've improved a lot under Sherwood. We're still in this mess mostly because other teams have started played better as well.

F*ck me the way some are going on I thought the Leicester Chelsea game had kicked off at 6:45pm. There is 45mins to go. I'd still put my money on Chelsea winning.

You wouldn't if you'd seen the first half. Let's hope they turn it around though.

The only possible upside - is that may stop us sleepwalking to relegation - all this 'best football in years' 'other than gifting them 3 goals - we were superb' - We are where we are for a reason - we aren't winning enough prem games - esp at home....

Which recent games have looked complacent? I dont think our mistakes are down to that at all.

Chelsea playing for a weak draw, now mugged, will be suprised if they lose this one.

If we slip into the relegation zone, we could win every game till the end of the season and still be relegated, I think some fans still don't realise this!

We could. If every other team wins all of their remaining matches as well. Which is nigh on impossible

We still have it in our own hands. We will stay up, if Lambert was still here now we would have been virtually relegated already.

Not aimed at you in particular - but why can you take any comfort from that ? - I'm not saying you're wrong - but he's been gone almost 3 months and relegation is still a distinct possibility  

Im just saying that under Sherwood we are still more than likely to stay up and comparing the difference between the 2 different managers.

Our last 3 games we have:

Beat Spurs away

Beat the scousers at Wembley

Very unfortunate to lose to the champions on their own patch, we would have won if it were not for a disgraceful decision by the officials.

Also, Newcastle could well be dragged into this yet, they are **** awful.

Clenching my but cheeks so much it hurts. I've sort of felt all season long this could be the year, and that feeling never really left me unfortunately. Everton looked really **** sharp against ManU as well. This is currently not looking so very good at all. This game (LEI - CHE) could be our undoing. 

Edited by daft

I'm not sure that's true. Don't Sunderland have to play Leicester? Also, if we finish on 44 points I think it's actually impossible for 3 teams to finish higher.

F*ck me the way some are going on I thought the Leicester Chelsea game had kicked off at 6:45pm. There is 45mins to go. I'd still put my money on Chelsea winning.

You wouldn't if you'd seen the first half. Let's hope they turn it around though.

I did see the first half and don't think Chelsea will play anything like as poorly this half after a kick up the backside.

It is impossible for us to go down if we win every game. Leicester and Sunderland still have to play each other and that means both can't get to 44 points.