Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

whys it out of our hands? May have misread but its totally in our hands whether we stay up or not

We have less games.

So we are relying on others not winning ATM.

If we win our four remaining games we finish on 44 points. How on earth do we get relegated with that points  total?

whys it out of our hands? May have misread but its totally in our hands whether we stay up or not

We have less games.

If we win our four remaining games we finish on 44 points. How on earth do we get relegated with that points total?

Well we probably wouldn't. I'm not sure what your point is and how it argues against the other teams having games in hand, which is ultimately all I have said?

I think we'll get a win, two draws and a loss from the remaining fixtures. No idea in what order - hopefully in that order as it'd probably see us safe going into the final day.

5 from 4! Super ambitious! 2, maybe 3 at most for me. We are playing better but still susceptible to losing at the moment. 4 very tough games coming up.

If our run in is very tough what do you think of Sunderland's run in out of interest?

Remember they have to make up 3 points on us in this period.

We have less games.

If we win our four remaining games we finish on 44 points. How on earth do we get relegated with that points total?

Well we probably wouldn't. I'm not sure what your point is and how it argues against the other teams having games in hand, which is ultimately all I have said?

You simply said it's not in our hands but if we win four games we stay up unless I'm missing something?

Sunderland and Leicester both have 5 games left and play each other so both can't get to 46, If Sunderland beat Leicester Leicester can only get to 43 points. If Sunderland lose they can only finish on 42 points.

Dunno maybe I'm missing something.

In any case none of that is going to happen. FWIW I think Sunderland will struggle to win another game this season, a couple of draws at best for them IMO.

Sunderland looked dead and buried last season but somehow managed to win at Goodison, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford and drew at City.

No way will they do something similar this year though.

Its closer than we'd all like it to be, yesterday was a bad day. Mainly due to Hull, keeping them 4 points behind with their run in would have been comforting.

I think we'll get a win, two draws and a loss from the remaining fixtures. No idea in what order - hopefully in that order as it'd probably see us safe going into the final day.

5 from 4! Super ambitious! 2, maybe 3 at most for me. We are playing better but still susceptible to losing at the moment. 4 very tough games coming up.

If our run in is very tough what do you think of Sunderland's run in out of interest?

Remember they have to make up 3 points on us in this period.

On Sunderland - whilst they don't win many, they have picked up points over more games (20) than what we have this season (16). They don't appear to lose that many either!

I'm trying not to focus on other teams as anything can happen, we all know this. I'm focused on our remaining games and trying to be realistic. I think 5+ points from next 4 is going to be a near impossibility. However, I wouldn't mind being proven wrong...

Edited by Tayls