Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

I still think that Sunderland Burnley and QPR will be the teams that go down

Stoke are not blessed with pace and Sunderland could only manage a draw

Look at the sides they have left pace to burn they are going to get destroyed

I wish I could be as confident as some of you. By next Sunday I can easily see Sunderland (saints at home), Hull (liverpool home), Leicester (newcastle home) all winning. And Burnley (West ham away) too. And us losing to everton. That would mean:

How you can "easily" see all those wins is beyond me. If you reckon there's a chance, stick a ton on it and you'll be a 12,000 quid better off come the end of the week. You won't though, because you don't ACTUALLY believe it'll "easily" happen

if we go down it won't be because of the late goal today, it will be down to the fact we didn't do the business in our last 4 games

no it won't, it'll be because of our first 25 games

Yeah of course it's unlikely all those go against against us, but as individual games none of those would be a massive surprise. Not more than let's say palace losing at home to hull.

I still think that Sunderland Burnley and QPR will be the teams that go down

Stoke are not blessed with pace and Sunderland could only manage a draw

Look at the sides they have left pace to burn they are going to get destroyed

You're dead right there

I wish I could be as confident as some of you. By next Sunday I can easily see Sunderland (saints at home), Hull (liverpool home), Leicester (newcastle home) all winning. And Burnley (West ham away) too. And us losing to everton. That would mean:

How you can "easily" see all those wins is beyond me. If you reckon there's a chance, stick a ton on it and you'll be a 12,000 quid better off come the end of the week. You won't though, because you don't ACTUALLY believe it'll "easily" happen

if we go down it won't be because of the late goal today, it will be down to the fact we didn't do the business in our last 4 games

Yeah of course it's unlikely all those go against against us, but as individual games none of those would be a massive surprise. Not more than let's say palace losing at home to hull.

The point is that while no single result like that would be a surprise all of them occurring at once would be.

I meant looking at the situation from today  :)

Obviously the dire Lambert spell is the main reason we are there but looking at the run in from now, we have the most favourable run in so I'm not unduly worried at the moment 

Sunderland beating Southampton and hull beating Liverpool would most definitely be massive surprises

I am confident we'll stay up, I believe we deserve to stay up, and yet I'm poopin' myself because there's so little time to correct a mad / unfair / random weekend.

But we will stay up.

But I am worried.

Bloody hell.

• Like 1

Not a good day looking at the table, but I think we'll be alright with 3 home games remaining & playing well (going forward, at least). I can't see Burnley or QPR catching us from 5/6pts behind in 4 matches and I can't see Hull or Sunderland getting more points than us in their remaining fixtures - one of them will take the last spot. 

Hopefully Liverpool and Chelsea can do us a favour midweek and keep Hull/Leicester below us.

Sunderland beating Southampton and hull beating Liverpool would most definitely be massive surprises

Okay, yes they would. But I'm worried and super pessimistic. I can't take this!!

we'll stay up because we are playing well and that will get good results - we had a poor defensive day away to oil baron billionaires. Against other sides we'll get results no problem. 

Burnley and QPR are gone and we will finish ahead of Sunderland, Hull and heck maybe Newcastle of that I'm fairly certain. Leicester fair play to them have got the results and momentum but after 4 wins they're still behind us in the table so let's see. 

Not a good day looking at the table, but I think we'll be alright with 3 home games remaining & playing well (going forward, at least). I can't see Burnley or QPR catching us from 5/6pts behind in 4 matches and I can't see Hull or Sunderland getting more points than us in their remaining fixtures - one of them will take the last spot. 

Hopefully Liverpool and Chelsea can do us a favour midweek and keep Hull/Leicester below us.

Liverpool are shit Hull will get something

If we beat Everton I think we'll be practically safe after that. It won't be enough to ensure safety next week or even before the last game (although it might just give us enough points) but we'll be able to go into the West Ham game with a lot less pressure on us.