Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Looking at how the relegation spots will change in the next two games, I think after we play Man City we'll be 3 points clear of the pack still on 32, QPR, Burnley and Sunderland will all be on 29 points, then Hull on 28 and Leicester possibly 26. That I think will be the closest we get to them again for the rest of the season. I predict mathmatical safety on the penultimate day of the season having picked up a point against Everton and 3 points against West Ham. This Saturday's Lotto numbers will be....

• Like 1

I think the odd thing about it all is the teams who are lower down like Leicester & Burnley have the easiest fixtures & or more games left. It's still not done yet that's for sure.  Bizarrely Leicester are in the best position remaining fixtures wise and of course are winning games at the moment...You can see them easily getting another 10 points or so meaning i won't feel anything like safe until we are around the 37 to 38 points level. 

I can see Leicester winning and Burnley getting a draw this weekend, which would put Leicester 4 points behind us with a game in hand, I also can see West Brom Losing to Crystal Palace, If results go that way that would well and truly drag West Brom into it especially with their remaining fixtures, wouldn't be the best of results for us either but I think we have an easier run in than West Brom, Sunderland and Hull.

Leicester have the easiest of run ins and have Hit some sort of form, with them playing Sunderland, Burnley and QPR, if they get points in their next two I could see them doing what Sunderland did last season and pulling off what was very unlikely two games ago. if they do it's most likely to be at the expense of someone like Hull or Sunderland

Edited by mockingbird_franklin

I might be one of the few that actually want to see more West Midland sides in the Premier League not fewer, so certainly don't want West brom to go. The West Midlands used to be the hotbed of football now its London, and the north west. 

• Like 1

I might be one of the few that actually want to see more West Midland sides in the Premier League not fewer, so certainly don't want West brom to go. The West Midlands used to be the hotbed of football now its London, and the north west. 

broadly I agree, as we generally do well against local sides, with the obvious caveat I don't want SHA coming up - those matches are just horrible.

West Brom, Wolves, and the Easty pair Forest and Derby would be nice.

• Like 1

somebody did this on another forum. Sure everybody knows the fixtures already but still nicely put. dont know why he included villa vs plop but hopefully he ignored that in relegation odds%

b407cfcafa74dc074adfc7e817863659.png

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Tell you what, If we do go down, we'll absolutely boss the championship with the players we have.

'IF' we were to get relegated, I'm not sure we'd hang on to those players

No we wont they will all leave

somebody did this on another forum. Sure everybody knows the fixtures already but still nicely put. dont know why he included villa vs plop but hopefully he ignored that in relegation odds%

b407cfcafa74dc074adfc7e817863659.png

Don't get it.

And I just found out when Cheryl's birthday is. So this must be wrong.

Tell you what, If we do go down, we'll absolutely boss the championship with the players we have.

'IF' we were to get relegated, I'm not sure we'd hang on to those players

No we wont they will all leave

Not all of them.

I've never understood how players from relegated teams think they have the right to just up and leave. They were partly responsible for the relegation and should take the pay cut and help drag the club back up. The only reason they should be sold is if its the clubs decision.

I've never understood how players from relegated teams think they have the right to just up and leave. They were partly responsible for the relegation and should take the pay cut and help drag the club back up. The only reason they should be sold is if its the clubs decision.

Dont agree with this. Apply this principle to you in your job..

Footballers don't care about the club. They play for money and to able to smoke shisha in peace. 

If the fans love them, it's just a bonus on top of their ferrari's and supermodel gf's.

If I was shagging TC's missus, I wouldn't care if Villa went down..

Dont agree with this. Apply this principle to you in your job..

Footballers don't care about the club. They play for money and to able to smoke shisha in peace. 

If the fans love them, it's just a bonus on top of their ferrari's and supermodel gf's.

If I was shagging TC's missus, I wouldn't care if Villa went down..

That's fair enough but for me that's a massive issue. You don't perform the job you were expected to do and instead of taking the agreed relegation pay cut which you agreed to do you start demanding to leave. That's really poor form IMO and I don't care that their careers are shorter. its a privilege to play football for a living.