Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

I've never understood how players from relegated teams think they have the right to just up and leave. They were partly responsible for the relegation and should take the pay cut and help drag the club back up. The only reason they should be sold is if its the clubs decision.

Dont agree with this. Apply this principle to you in your job..

Footballers don't care about the club. They play for money and to able to smoke shisha in peace. 

If the fans love them, it's just a bonus on top of their ferrari's and supermodel gf's.

If I was shagging TC's missus, I wouldn't care if Villa went down..

Too cynical. Players only reach the top level through dedication. Sure, some of them are better characters than others but it's too far to say they don't care if the club is relegated. Whether it's right for them to stick around if it does happen is another question. 

somebody did this on another forum. Sure everybody knows the fixtures already but still nicely put. dont know why he included villa vs plop but hopefully he ignored that in relegation odds%

b407cfcafa74dc074adfc7e817863659.png

Don't get it.

And I just found out when Cheryl's birthday is. So this must be wrong.

whats there not to get? The red are top 4 challengers. green are relegation contenders. % at top is bookies % we get relegated. and bookies never lie!

Edited by gharperr

did a predictor based on best realistic case scenario, and had us safe with 2 games to go. qpr, hull and sunderland to go down with sunderland bottom. had us 14th at the end

don't think it'll be quite that straightforward, but given the fixtures between teams at the bottom, if most of them are draws it suits us just fine

did a predictor based on best realistic case scenario, and had us safe with 2 games to go. qpr, hull and sunderland to go down with sunderland bottom. had us 14th at the end

don't think it'll be quite that straightforward, but given the fixtures between teams at the bottom, if most of them are draws it suits us just fine

Interesting - I always factor in how many weeks you have been in the bottom 3 - QPR/Burnley/Leicester - seem to have spent an age down there - I reckon 2 of those 3 will go down.

I know some have significantly harder run ins than others - but being in the bottom 3 seems to weigh you down - in general you don't just jump out of it come May....

If Leicester stay up surely that's good for us as that would mean them probably beating QPR, Burnley and Sunderland or at least getting a few draws in that run.

Leicester don't bother me as I don't expect Hull for instance to pick up many points in the run in and if they do that will probably mean them beating Burnley which will also suit us.

meh, we'll still be fine. Don't worry too much. If Hull or Sunderland decided they remember how to play football and win, then I'll think about possibly getting twitchy but we're playing well enough to get points with Benteke.