Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

6 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Have any of you ever had the mythical all-chocolate Kit-Kat?  That was one of the prominent playground rumours of my time.  I did have an all-chocolate, supermarket knock-off brand one once, many years ago.  I can't recall which supermarket, and it would have been imported stock into a NAAFI branch.  Alas I have nobody to verify my story, but the memory of it is seared into my brain.

I've had ones where part of a finger is all chocolate, but not a whole one. 

I don't know why they don't just release an all chocolate version as people get so excited when it happens. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Look at these pair of boring creeps. Drier than a camels arse.

IMG_2900.jpg

DIgestives are to be used with a nice cheddar cheese or similar, definitely not blue cheese though.

My mother was one sick bitch, she used to eat Rich Tea with butter on, never liked her

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

'kin ell you can't say that about Custard Creams. Proper biscuit. Sort of sexy without being sexy. Like Miss Lavelle my old geography teacher plain to look at but you just knew she'd stick a finger up your bum behind a closed down Kwik Save.

Are you telling me the custard cream isn't the very last one you'd pick out of this fine collection?

51BpA8H7AfL._AC_.jpg

36 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Have any of you ever had the mythical all-chocolate Kit-Kat?  That was one of the prominent playground rumours of my time.  I did have an all-chocolate, supermarket knock-off brand one once, many years ago.  I can't recall which supermarket, and it would have been imported stock into a NAAFI branch.  Alas I have nobody to verify my story, but the memory of it is seared into my brain.

they still make them from time to time :)

Student Saima Ahmad, 20, bought the multi-pack of bars from a supermarket for
£2 last month, and says she suffered “monetary and emoitonal” loss due
to the lack of wafer.

She has now written to manufacturer Nestle, claiming that they have ignored
their duty of care to consumers.

Students , don't you just love them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Are you telling me the custard cream isn't the very last one you'd pick out of this fine collection?

51BpA8H7AfL._AC_.jpg

Don't be stupid, the one with Pink Icing on should be given to a homeless shelter, icing on a biscuit what kind of rocket polisher thought of that!

35 minutes ago, bickster said:

Don't be stupid, the one with Pink Icing on should be given to a homeless shelter, icing on a biscuit what kind of rocket polisher thought of that!

so what you're saying is that something you think is inedible should be given to the homeless :)

... roger rees time GIF

Edited by tonyh29

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

so what you're saying is that something you think is inedible should be given to the homeless :)

... roger rees time GIF

I'm fairly sure shit isn't a euphemism for inedible. They are edible, I just don't eat them so they should be given to the needy. Always thought Iced Gems were shit too

Icing + biscuit = No

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

51BpA8H7AfL._AC_.jpg

They’re one of the last ones I’d go for there, but that’s because custard creams are more common place in my world, so a few of those other choices would be more interesting.

I’ve been trying to work on an analogy where the plain digestive and rich tea are Sharon & Tracey from “Birds of a feather” and the custard cream is Dorien - a bit common but at least is a bit joyful. And sticking a custard cream in with that collection is like putting Lesley Joseph in with The Saturdays...but I think the analogy still needs some finessing.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

If it wasn't for Mrs brown's boys , birds of a feather would be the shittiest sitcom ever made, wouldn't it ?

AND...YET...THEY...BROUGHT...IT...BACK

tv land GIF by YoungerTV

2 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

'kin ell you can't say that about Custard Creams. Proper biscuit. Sort of sexy without being sexy. Like Miss Lavelle my old geography teacher plain to look at but you just knew she'd stick a finger up your bum behind a closed down Kwik Save.

my type of girl 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

If it wasn't for Mrs brown's boys , birds of a feather would be the shittiest sitcom ever made, wouldn't it ?

What about the Jasper Carrot one? That was awful. 

• Like 1

Â