Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I don't mind Oreos though for some reason Mrs H banned them from our house as they have palm oil in them   (I need to keep an eye on her , she'll be wearing kafka scarves and stop shaving her armpits before i know it )

Just eat an Orang-Utan steak and cut out the middle man

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

The top three biscuits are clearly:

1. Chocolate Hob Nob

2. McVities Caramel Digestive 

3. Jaffa Cakes... 

Started strong then dove head-first into heresy.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

The top three biscuits are clearly:

1. Chocolate Hob Nob

2. McVities Caramel Digestive 

3. Jaffa Cakes... 

1. Wagon Wheels

2 . Lotus Biscoff

3. Chocolate Hob Nob

Warrior Princess Win GIF

39 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I feel like pink wafer biscuits were more ubiquitous when I was a kid than they are now. They’re still in shops of course, but I remember them rivalling custard creams, classic chocolate digestives etc in their number...it feels like they’re more of a rarity these days.

They used to be in selection boxes but that doesn't seem the case now. Was never a huge fan though, always tasted stale. 

• Like 1

The best biscuits are chocolate digestives. Milk, but dark is acceptable as well. 

What I don't get it all these faddy flavours of biscuits, and crisps as well. The best flavours have been around for a while, because they work. I don't want to eat pan fried otter flavour crisps or ginger and coriander rich teas. GTFO.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

2 funny! Lol | Neapolitan ice cream, You make me laugh, Funny

When I saw neopolitan mentioned, I just knew that picture was going to follow at some point :D 

• Like 2

Just now, bickster said:

Biscuits with raisins will always score highly with me and as Garibaldi are more raisin than biscuit, they are definitely winners 

Sometimes  a list , just won't do

dave chappelle snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As we're on the things you don't get thread and talking about Biscuits, what the frip are fig rolls about? 

My Dad's favourite 2 biscuits are Fig Rolls and Garibaldis. I'm seriously thinking about getting him committed. 

Edited by sidcow

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

The best biscuits are chocolate digestives. Milk, but dark is acceptable as well. 

What I don't get it all these faddy flavours of biscuits, and crisps as well. The best flavours have been around for a while, because they work. I don't want to eat pan fried otter flavour crisps or ginger and coriander rich teas. GTFO.

Shhhh, you'll put @tonyh29out of business for good if that slips out into the wild

Just now, sidcow said:

As we're on the things you don't get thread and talking about Biscuits, what the frip are fig biscuits about? 

My Dad's favourite 2 biscuits are Fig Biscuits and Garibaldis. I'm seriously thinking about getting him committed. 

You mean fig rolls? They are step too far even for me

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

As we're on the things you don't get thread and talking about Biscuits, what the frip are fig biscuits about? 

My Dad's favourite 2 biscuits are Fig Biscuits and Garibaldis. I'm seriously thinking about getting him committed. 

Oh, that's thrown me now. I was just about to support Tone's contention that fruit has no place in a biscuit. But now you've reminded me of fig rolls. I like fig rolls. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

You mean fig rolls? They are step too far even for me

Goddam you, you actually posted that when I was mid edit changing biscuit to roll. 

tenor.gif

Â