Paul Lambert

limpid

I keep saying he is a gonna guys. You don't get away Scott free when this sort of thing is going on. If its true that it involved bullying, Lambert would or should have been aware this was going on but has not reacted. I heard it was the players who grassed Culverknobber an Karsa not Lambert. I think Lambert is in the shit as well, the board just want to finish the season with him!!

You have to hold Lambert completely responsible of what goes on, on the training ground.

Maybe Lambert has known about it and as Trent mentioned he wanted both gone a while ago but it was in the hands of the board to get rid of the two...and possibly the reason it took so long is that the club had to collect all the necessary info they needed on Culverhouse and Karsa so that when they were sacked, they had plenty of evidence to avoid unjust dismissal cases, coaches union backlash, etc. just a thought.

• Like 2

I like many other have been royally pissed off the last few weeks but I am willing to give Lambert one more chance. Lets cheer on the manager and the players for a much improved and hopefully, a win, on Saturday. UTV.

Though if people just want to cheer the team and not the manager, that would have the same effect.

I like many other have been royally pissed off the last few weeks but I am willing to give Lambert one more chance. Lets cheer on the manager and the players for a much improved and hopefully, a win, on Saturday. UTV.

Though if people just want to cheer the team and not the manager, that would have the same effect.

Lambert is part of the team. Get behind everybody would be my message, we do not need division at the club.

• Like 2

Lambert is part of the team. Get behind everybody would be my message, we do not need division at the club.

But it follows that cheering the team on for the 90 minutes can be done equally by those who support and don't support the manager.

Just a thought , and it may be unconnected , but could Bennets ridiculously ill advised Q & A session be a result of " bullying " tactics from Culverhouse and Karsa just to humiliate the poor kid  ?

That was such a amateur thing to do! It must be part of it, if not the last straw. Who in there right mind with the poor results would put a young kid, who obviously has not much support, on a Q&A with disgruntled fans. Insane!!!

But it follows that cheering the team on for the 90 minutes can be done equally by those who support and don't support the manager.

We need to support everybody at the club in the remaining games. It is foolish to enter matches supporting bits and bobs, it will only help the opposition IMO. It is Villa against the world now! 

• Like 1

Just a thought , and it may be unconnected , but could Bennets ridiculously ill advised Q & A session be a result of " bullying " tactics from Culverhouse and Karsa just to humiliate the poor kid  ?

That was such a amateur thing to do! It must be part of it, if not the last straw. Who in there right mind with the poor results would put a young kid, who obviously has not much support, on a Q&A with disgruntled fans. Insane!!!

Do we really think part of the reason two senior members of staff have been suspended is because they bullied Joe Bennett into going on Twitter?!   :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Ha ha. I want a new thread which speculates about how EVERYTHING that has gone wrong at the club in the past couple of years is down to Culverhouse and Karsa.  :)

Ha ha. I want a new thread which speculates about how EVERYTHING that has gone wrong at the club in the past couple of years is down to Culverhouse and Karsa.  :)

Why? This thread seems to be doing a reasonable job of it already.

• Like 1

We need to support everybody at the club in the remaining games. It is foolish to enter matches supporting bits and bobs, it will only help the opposition IMO. It is Villa against the world now!

Clapping and cheering for 90 minutes by a Lambert supporter gives no more an impression of support than 90 minutes of the same by someone who doesn't want him here. Quite simple really.

Edited by Isa

It's unlikely this has been known about by any of the wider management team until now. The fact these two have been suspended and not sacked suggests the allegations are sufficiently serious to warrant further investigation until the full facts can be proven, at which point it can be decided whether it's gross misconduct. If it's later proven Lambert knew about it then he's right up the creek without a paddle !

It's unlikely this has been known about by any of the wider management team until now. The fact these two have been suspended and not sacked suggests the allegations are sufficiently serious to warrant further investigation until the full facts can be proven, at which point it can be decided whether it's gross misconduct. If it's later proven Lambert knew about it then he's right up the creek without a paddle !

I think the fact that Delph and Gabby handed in transfer requests after Fulham (since rescinded) because of these pair shows it was well known.

I think the fact that Delph and Gabby handed in transfer requests after Fulham (since rescinded) because of these pair shows it was well known.

It's doubtful that Gabby could even spell 'transfer request'.

• Like 1

Â