Paul Lambert

limpid

Villan4life thanks for filming that and sharing, palace need a new roof though lol

cheers mate, looking at video i zoomed in to capture Lamberts reaction and you can see!! holding both hands but when i use one hand obviously filmed roof whilst i saw what was going on lol :) then when i noticed used two hands direct back towards the players... obviously heat of the moment stuff and i was drunk at same time!!

But then you get people like VillaChris who feels the need to have a pop at the way it was filmed, rather than talk about the actual talking point the chanting!! Just grow up VillaChris!

Thing is video doesn't have to be perfect, just highlighting the issues at moment!! but always some keyboard warrior around making sarcastic comments like VillaChris

must admit it shocks me when we as a group of supporters ,we have a real issue with the running of our football team and so called supporters have so many side issues to raise like spelling and grammar and a full stop missing....for christ sake guys grow up and busy yourselves with what matters....don't sweat the small stuff.

Who cares about spelling and grammar? 

We are here to talk about Villa not spelling and grammar.

Edited by Villan4Life

Funny video that which spent a minute looking at the stadium roof for some reason!

I actually thought at the end they were chanting "we want Lerner out" but seems it was Lambert on another listening.

Which player got booed when he came over as it did seem there were loud boos but couldn't see as the camera was pointing skywards at that point.

And Gabby did initially clap before standing on the halfway line just staring into space so hardly storming down the tunnel without acknowledging the villa fans as some were claiming on his thread.

Anything to have a pop huh? i took the video and was filming it at arms length with one hand at that point when whilst watching the reaction but not through the video cam at that time!! it might have been a little shaky but so what?? it demonstrates he has lost the fans.

You are first person to have a go at the video!! appreciate the fact that i recorded and was able share this on here with everyone who didn't go the match like yourself!!!

If people like Matt Kendrick thought like you do about all but 10secs of at Stadium Roof then it will been classed as garbage and not made Evening Mail's top story on Sports Section right now.

How does posting up a bunch of pissed up teenagers singing "You don't know what you're doing!" to the self same man they serenaded less than two years ago help the Villa cause?   They're not the brightest lot are they?

Well said Sunny. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Our 4 most expensive signings (Benteke, Okore, Kozak & Nzogbia) are injured.

Take the 4 most expensive signs out of most teams and watch them struggle.

Lets grit out teeth, hope we stay up and see what happens next season. I'm not up for the club sacking Lambert and don't think they will anyway.

Excuses excuses excuses

Or, just possibly, reasons reasons reasons.

• Like 1

Please feel free to answer the following question.

Who of the following wants to see  Paul Lambert sacked?

Randy Lerner?

Paul Faulkner?

Paul Lambert?

His coaching staff?

The players? Especially Benteke, Kozak, Okore & all Lambo's young promising recruits?

The Tea Lady?

The fans?

That is surely the bigger picture right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hlBd4fyLL4&feature=youtu.be

this guys video is at back!! 4mins in ''Lambert Out'' and can see exactly how many people are chanting it!! it's the whole stand!

I hope Paul Lambert joined in with the singing.

There's the guy, busting his balls all week & for the last two years trying to turn us around & the fans right on his back.

We've all been on that ride & surely fans can see that he has not had a proper fair crack of the whip.

If I was Paul Lambert yesterday I would have cracked our own fans with that whip to wake them up from their total obtuseness in failing to realise the bigger picture.

For God sake give the guy a break. We don't need all this bloody damn negativity eating away at us because it is totally degenerative.

For the Clubs sake, get behind the board, the manager & the team & scream them over the line.

Embrace it, embrace it, embrace it.

Aston Villa FC is the bigger picture.

You have no evidence or tangibility to write all that, you are simply living off blind faith....There is nothing you can touch or feel or describe to convince anyone that what you say is credible.

You cannot claim to be positive, because it could be said that removing him is more positive in evidence of what he has achieved, that is the worst home record in the history of the club, I'm not sure what you are waiting for....by your reckoning Billy McNeill would still be manager.

If you are trying to rally the troops then I accept your point, because what ever the problems and believe me, I think this man deserves to go, we do need to get behind the team to get them over the line, because on their own or with the coaches prompting them they haven't a cat in hells chance.

This football set up needs to be scraped....but now is not the time to do it, we do need a massive push to try and get them over the line.

but then the proper business should start....Like getting someone in who can get this team to believe in itself.

Villan4life thanks for filming that and sharing, palace need a new roof though lol

cheers mate, looking at video i zoomed in to capture Lamberts reaction and you can see!! holding both hands but when i use one hand obviously filmed roof whilst i saw what was going on lol :) then when i noticed used two hands direct back towards the players... obviously heat of the moment stuff and i was drunk at same time!!

But then you get people like VillaChris who feels the need to have a pop at the way it was filmed, rather than talk about the actual talking point the chanting!! Just grow up VillaChris!

Thing is video doesn't have to be perfect, just highlighting the issues at moment!! but always some keyboard warrior around making sarcastic comments like VillaChris

must admit it shocks me when we as a group of supporters ,we have a real issue with the running of our football team and so called supporters have so many side issues to raise like spelling and grammar and a full stop missing....for christ sake guys grow up and busy yourselves with what matters....don't sweat the small stuff.

no ... what i'm saying is some fans just want to bitch about irrelevances......not you.

• Like 1

Please feel free to answer the following question.

Who of the following wants to see  Paul Lambert sacked?

Randy Lerner? Possibly but who knows what he thinks if he even cares.

Paul Faulkner? As above.

Paul Lambert? Probably not.

His coaching staff? Probably not because they are his yes men.

The players? Especially Benteke, Kozak, Okore & all Lambo's young promising recruits? Some of them maybe, the ones that can see what a balls up he is making.

The Tea Lady? Quite probably, I heard she is quite astute.

The fans? I reckon a fair number of them do.

That is surely the bigger picture right now?

no ... what i'm saying is some fans just want to bitch about irrelevances......not you.

Ok mate,

Many apologies, i thought you was referring to me. :)

Edited by Villan4Life

I did not gloat about Villa losing. Show me anywhere in any forum where I have actually stated anything that can (by a normal thinking person) be construed as gloating that Villa had lost. I want them to win every game (although people like you seem to think otherwise).

Come on Pac, you saved a post from six days previous and waited for an opportune time to post it. I can read a post intended to cause a reaction from one hundred miles away. You were looking for a reaction and you certainly got it, to my regret. Who is a "normal thinking" person? We should have been sectioned when we decided to support the Villa.  ;)

You are not perfectly entitled to start your private message with the title word removed or use foul and abusive language directed at me. Wherever you got this perverted idea from it wasn't from the posting guidelines or any other VT rule book.

I saw it as a personal attack against me, I reacted to your gloating and attempt to start a witch hunt. At the time, I felt I was entitled to give it back privately and to tell you in no uncertain terms what I thought about your conduct. It was wrong and unlike me, I apologise if the profanity offended or hurt you but the general gist of the message still applies. 

You post on here as if you have some wonderful insight into the workings of AVFC and spout that everything will be better in a few weeks or months but you never ever come up with any hard evidence to back up your claims.

It is called hope. :) I choose to be positive about supporting the club rather than catastrophising at every moment. I will not apologise for being that way inclined.

To be honest I don't care whether you are pro or anti Lambert but I would say that you are in a minority in your beliefs about the success of the last two seasons and the likely improvement over the next few weeks and months.

I would agree, it really does not bother me though. If you think a new manager is going to make us a success then I hope so too. I think Lambert will turn it around if he is given more time and funding. Hopefully, whoever is in charge, we get back to where we belong quickly. UTV

All the Lambert supporters are positive on blind faith with no evidence to back it up. I mean if he has been busting his balls and the players for nearly 2 seasons he may as well give up and resign, because it ain't working.

All the Lambert out supporters have more than enough evidence to prove he is no longer the man for the job.

A new manager will come in with different tactics that may suit better. A change of style, motivational skills and may get the players the confidence they need to kick on. This team beat Chelsea recently, so the players are more than capable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hlBd4fyLL4&feature=youtu.be

this guys video is at back!! 4mins in ''Lambert Out'' and can see exactly how many people are chanting it!! it's the whole stand!

I hope Paul Lambert joined in with the singing.

There's the guy, busting his balls all week & for the last two years trying to turn us around & the fans right on his back.

We've all been on that ride & surely fans can see that he has not had a proper fair crack of the whip.

If I was Paul Lambert yesterday I would have cracked our own fans with that whip to wake them up from their total obtuseness in failing to realise the bigger picture.

For God sake give the guy a break. We don't need all this bloody damn negativity eating away at us because it is totally degenerative.

For the Clubs sake, get behind the board, the manager & the team & scream them over the line.

Embrace it, embrace it, embrace it.

Aston Villa FC is the bigger picture.

You have no evidence or tangibility to write all that, you are simply living off blind faith....There is nothing you can touch or feel or describe to convince anyone that what you say is credible.

You cannot claim to be positive, because it could be said that removing him is more positive in evidence of what he has achieved, that is the worst home record in the history of the club, I'm not sure what you are waiting for....by your reckoning Billy McNeill would still be manager.

If you are trying to rally the troops then I accept your point, because what ever the problems and believe me, I think this man deserves to go, we do need to get behind the team to get them over the line, because on their own or with the coaches prompting them they haven't a cat in hells chance.

This football set up needs to be scraped....but now is not the time to do it, we do need a massive push to try and get them over the line.

but then the proper business should start....Like getting someone in who can get this team to believe in itself.

Tro - I like your post but it's not about blind faith. As I currently perceive it it is the fans that the club is having to battle with at the moment & it is the fans who paradoxically & potentially are derailing us. Paradoxically because we all know viscerally that they only want success for the club. Let Paul Lambert do his job & let him see it through to fruition.

There is so much that Paul Lambert has had to address in his short time here & there is surely no one who can argue against his plans being scuppered & largely paralysed by terrible injuries. Why do some fans argue against this?

It has handicapped him severely but do you see Lambo hiding behind it as an excuse.

As Sunny has pointed out there are reasons, reasons, reasons.

Therefore, please VT posters, don't be unreasonable.

As for Billy McNeill - I can't say that I ever bought into his project but that's another story.

• Like 1

If he's still here in the summer he really needs to sign some big bastard brute midfielders AND have a settled back four. We're far too lightweight a team. We remknd me of the Everton team of the Joe Royle/Mike Walker era. Lots of lightweight midfielders who couldn't overpower opposition.

• Like 2

Why does there have to be 2 'sides'? This isn't West Side Story.

There is not two sides really. :D  I have said many similar things, during one of our games, that the people who want Lambert sacked have. We are all the same in truth.

If he's still here in the summer he really needs to sign some big bastard brute midfielders AND have a settled back four. We're far too lightweight a team. We remknd me of the Everton team of the Joe Royle/Mike Walker era. Lots of lightweight midfielders who couldn't overpower opposition.

& that's the real point. Lambert needs time to seriously build & address our current deficiences & put  some flesh to the bones.

• Like 1

Â