Paul Lambert

limpid

So anyone sent an 'accidental'  text message to Lambert 'intended' for Sherwood yet?

'Had an awesome time on Saturday Tim, I haven't been this happy in a long time Tim, I am really glad we found each other Tim. nobody has made me this content in a long time Tim'

:)

I don't know exactly where it happened, but something changed in Lambert's style during his time with us.

It was probably in his 2nd season right around when Benteke got his first injury.

Paul Lambert should've been the manager we've now got in Tim Sherwood. Paul Lambert made his name by setting up his teams to play on the front foot, teams that would always have a go regardless of the opposition. He proved at Norwich that he could do it, but his time at Villa will be largely remembered for some of the most turgid football most of us have seen in our times as Villa fans.

I wish him well for his next job, I'm sure he tried his best.

Just thought I'd pop in and thank him for the Roy Keane appointment. Another great move from Paul, glad we were able to provide Roy with a couple more chapters while he helped us be so shit.

It's called a joke.

What the **** is up with Villa Talk today.

Paul Lambert is a God because he made Gabby mark Gerrard and we won against Liverpool.

In that game he had a 100% win record.

Argue with that, I dare you.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 2

It's called a joke.

What the **** is up with Villa Talk today.

Haha, you've been snapping at people for a couple of days!

For being bloody buffoons! Away with you you naughty scamp. 

I edited that before Limpit caught me! DELETE! hahaha.

We all love you David xxxx

He's probably got his feet up enjoying his pay off and waiting for the next job to come along.

I wouldn't worry about him.

Edited by Stevo985

Â