Paul Lambert

limpid

I canr believe people are saying we were better second half. OGS changed his tactics, Zaha went off and we started to get chances, no brainer really. Not liking how Lambert just stays glued to his seat lately, seems the team are doing exactly what he expects of them.

Irrespective of what OGS did WE WERE better in the second half. I am all for being critical where it is due but we played better and if you didn't think we did you need to check your vision.

I think we are going down. West Ham have turned it around and West Brom look better. Once again we are relying on other teams being crapper than us. Depressing.

Yep.

We had the chances today and against west ham, We are not great but we are playing better. Positive thinking and the lads really could do with us getting behind them. Newcastle on sunday is a big one and from our second half performance i see no reason why we can get a result. COME ON VILLA!

We have been around 10th to 12th all season and that's where we will most likely finish.

That is what people were asking for at the start of the season but, predictably, now it's apparently not good enough.

If you could guarantee 12th now i'd be happy but it's the worrying inconsistency and awful home form that has me concerned. Yes we could go on a decent run but we could also lost our next 5 games. You just don't know with this team and that is the worrying bit.

We have been around 10th to 12th all season and that's where we will most likely finish.  That is what people were asking for at the start of the season but, predictably, now it's apparently not good enough.

Who said 10-12th isnt good enough? Think the majority of discontent is coming from our piss poor performances, diabolical home form and the fact we've won only 2 in the last 13 games.

We have been around 10th to 12th all season and that's where we will most likely finish. 

That is what people were asking for at the start of the season but, predictably, now it's apparently not good enough.

I hate these kind of comments. Points are the big issue and we only have 4 above relegation. Its not as though we are midtable with Southampton points??

those people probably didn't expect 10th to 12th to be only 4 points away from the relegation zone.

Lol

“We’ve decided to give them a break. They deserve it for all the work they’ve put in. We’ll go and work hard. Where are we going? Somewhere abroad".

Morale boost

West Brom have only won 4 in 26 games

they have quite a nice run in though. lots of easy games. I think they'll be above Norwich and Sunderland.

Lol

“We’ve decided to give them a break. They deserve it for all the work they’ve put in. We’ll go and work hard. Where are we going? Somewhere abroad".

Morale boost

West Brom have only won 4 in 26 games

they have quite a nice run in though. lots of easy games. I think they'll be above Norwich and Sunderland.

They do have the second worse record against the other 10 teams in danger. they do better against the bigger clubs. Even we beat them at home

There is absolutely no guarantee with this team that we will finish 10th to 12th, and that is why people are worried.

There is absolutely no guarantee with this team that we will finish 10th to 12th, and that is why people are worried.

Don't worry, be happy.  :)

Don't worry, be happy.  :)

Were running out of answers! Lamberts running out of luck!

Â