Paul Lambert

limpid

Sacked hey.

Thought he wasn't going anywhere!

Just goes to show that some people think they know things but the reality is different. There was no way he was going to survive his latest disgraceful run.

Even when he's sacked you don't stop!

I commend you for the commitment to the cause ;)

Why thank you sir. Just got depressed reading all the posts by people who kept saying he was going nowhere as if they were ITK.  :D

• Like 2

I'm not sure how, after sitting through countless "the lads were fantastic, we go again" interviews after appalling performances, people can feel bad for him and think he's a nice bloke.

He's a charlatan, and he should be ashamed of himself when he looks back at the last 2 and a half years.

• Like 3

Left us with a better squad assembled on a shoe string. Thanks Paul, disappointed the other side didn't work out.

Yep, he showed that he'd make a very good scout or even director of football. 

His heart was always in the right place and had incredible self belief and confidence in his ability, very admirable really. It's shame it didn't work out but this is 100% the right decision.

• Like 3

Strange feeling on this one. I wanted him gone, I am glad he has gone but I so badly wanted him to do well here and I genuinely liked him that I do feel sad about how it has all turned out. I had such high hopes for us under him and think he has left behind a good squad so for that and for always bigging up this club I thank him and genuinely wish him well in the future.

this is my feelings too mark. Well put.

Â