Paul Lambert

limpid

The most annoying thing is that even if we sack lambert (which we should), Lerner won't have any replacements lined up and we'll be waiting 3 weeks for a replacement.

Then it'll turn out to Phil **** Brown or Iain bastard Dowie or Joe buggering kinnear

[emoji38]

We're proper down.

The thing is, if they sack him then we'll be sitting around for a month whilst the club run a recruitment campaign for a new manager, hiring a headhunting firm to identify the outstanding candidates, conduct interviews and the background checks and we'll finally have an announcement with two games to go and it'll be Christian Gross. Or Pepe Mel.

I simply don't understand, and am sorry to say cannot respect,a guy who intends to plough on - and collect a huge paypacket - when all the evidence, ALL the evidence, is that he will get us relegated.

It is likely we will need something around the form of a 10 the - 12 the placed side from hereon in. He isn't stupid, he must be aware that, for whatever reasons ( who cares anymore why ?) it doesn't work ?

So have some dignity Paul, and resign.

I've just listened to his post match interview and I've got to say his demeanour and the way he said what he said gives me slight hope that things might be about to come to a head.

The thing is, if they sack him then we'll be sitting around for a month whilst the club run a recruitment campaign for a new manager, hiring a headhunting firm to identify the outstanding candidates, conduct interviews and the background checks and we'll finally have an announcement with two games to go and it'll be Christian Gross. Or Pepe Mel.

As long as they don't have to work their **** notice period...

I have a horrible feeling that having lost the dressing room and the fans, he has accepted failure and is just seeing how long he can last before being sacked.

But whats even more depressing is that our clueless board have blindly clung on to the fact that he's just been really unlucky and have no choice but to keep him.  No shortlist of replacements made, no assistant manager to act as a caretaker... 

We my friends are well and truly ******

The most annoying thing is that even if we sack lambert (which we should), Lerner won't have any replacements lined up and we'll be waiting 3 weeks for a replacement.

Then it'll turn out to Phil **** Brown or Iain bastard Dowie or Joe buggering kinnear

[emoji38]

We're proper down.

It's ok. His number 2 can step in as caretaker manager in the meantime. Oh, wait a minute.....

You couldn't make this shit up!

• Like 1

The usual week for a villa fan for the last few months :

Birmingham Mail on Friday - 'The players are well up for this game'

Birmingham Mail on Monday - VILLA REFLECT ON DISAPPOINTING DEFEAT

Watch Lambert laughing and joking in Thursday press conference saying we will be fine

Birmingham Mail on Friday - 'We will get it right this week, we are all in it together'

Birmingham Mail on Monday - 'Poor Villa hammered again'

Watch Lambert laughing and joking in Thursday press conference saying we are creating chances, don't worry.

Birmingham Mail on Friday - 'Time for us all to stand up and be counted'

Birmingham Mail on Monday - 'Spineless Villa beaten again and fail to score'

Watch Lambert laughing and joking as if we are comfortably clear of the relegation zone.

You get the drift, they are just taking the piss. It does really make you wonder if the players are running the dressing room, as Lambert nevers shows any sense of authority and it seems he dropped Cleverley due to fan pressure (which i think was the right decision by the way but shows he has no backbone).

I dont really care who we get in next. Preferably somebody with a good track record, but how can it get any worse, seriously. I would take the Bradford manager at this moment, i seriously would, his players play with a spirit and fight.ANYONE!!!!! IT CAN NOT GET ANY WORSE!

Edited by sidcowans21

Would seriously no-one consider candleface? i honestly think he can save this club. I dont like him as  a person but i think he gets the best out of what he has and the passion he has i think he can win the fans over

im expecting a statement tomorrow saying lameberts safe. if that happens everyone going sunday making it anti lamebert day

Loads of possession tonight though.

That was the real quiz!

That was the real quiz!

That was the real quiz!

That was the real quiz!

Yea I loved the way we passed it sideways and backwards and sideways again.

• Like 1

Who cares if Richard still supports Lambert or not?

I mean, I have never seen such a broad consensus on here about anything and yet some people are still looking to point score when virtually every single person agrees on this?

Is not about point scoring Mantis, far from it. Just shocking he could have anyones support anymore.

Again, why do you care? It's not as if there are a group of posters jumping to Lambert's defence tonight. Everyone wants him out.

Well, maybe not everyone :detect:

So 1 person out of hundreds on here might possibly still be supporting Lambert?

Who gives a ****? What do you think Lerner is reading this thread and thinking "I want to sack Lambert, but there's this one guy that might still be supporting him so I won't sack him now"?

I've just listened to his post match interview and I've got to say his demeanour and the way he said what he said gives me slight hope that things might be about to come to a head.

Based on what exactly? Of course he's going to seem even more dejected now.

Â