Paul Lambert

limpid

Just at the cinema with a mate chatting about villa. He's a plop fan and has pretty much got it bang on by simply saying with our squad we should be playing much much much better.

I'm beginning to literally hate him. And I don't like that feeling because he doesn't deserve to be hated. He's just shit at his job.

We were duped by his good season in the prem with Norwich.

Coppell did well with reading for a year. Where is he now?

No seriously where is he because he's better than this utter utter clown.

He succeeded at Norwich because of momentum. He brought virtually the same group of players through two leagues into the top flight and they gave their all for him. He's now joined a club with bigger expectations than purely survival and it's found him out. Edited by villarocker

At the end of the rope with lambert, but I'm willing to see what happens after the transfer window. If we're still struggling in March, he's gotta go.

Even if he turns it around it won't last never does. He has had 4 transfer windows already. His time has come chap.

• Like 1

Just at the cinema with a mate chatting about villa. He's a plop fan and has pretty much got it bang on by simply saying with our squad we should be playing much much much better.

I'm beginning to literally hate him. And I don't like that feeling because he doesn't deserve to be hated. He's just shit at his job.

We were duped by his good season in the prem with Norwich.

Coppell did well with reading for a year. Where is he now?

No seriously where is he because he's better than this utter utter clown.

And that is the point. Cleverly is decent player for example whose performances have been dragged down to the inept level of the vast majority of the rest of our squad. The fact that Tom Fox apparently seriously believes we will attain European football under this manager I find very very worrying. The disconnect to the reality of the on pitch performances is little short of frightening.

At the end of the rope with lambert, but I'm willing to see what happens after the transfer window. If we're still struggling in March, he's gotta go.

Even if he turns it around it won't last never does. He has had 4 transfer windows already. His time has come chap.

March is way too late, we will be dead and buried by then under Lambert.

March will be too late

maybe its already too late

He needs to go NOW

I've stayed off this thread for so long, thinking that it's just his circumstances regarding resources that are causing us to struggle, plus we wouldn't be able to attract another manager that's more competent anyway.

But I will concede defeat now: get out Paul.

March!? If we are still struggling by then which I am sure we will under this muppet then we will find ourselves right in amongst the candidates for relegation, he clearly hasn't a clue so why not just cut our losses and get a fresh approach and new ideas before it's too late and we are staring into the championship? Lambert has more lives than a cat ffs!

Edited by Dirtysanchez

So here we are, some were ready to judge Lambert after the run of 'winnable' games. He simply has to go. Has anyone ever seen him on the touchline giving any player a rollocking? He just sat there today, looked defeated. Really wanted him to succeed but the time has come im afraid.

• Like 1

i don't think he is that bad of a manager...I like the style he is trying out. We have to start richardson, weimann and gabby every week. First names on the teamsheet for me.

Im ernst?

Trans

Are you serious?

War null ernst gemeint ;)

Nope, not serious.

wasn't that clear as soon as I named Richardson? :D

• Like 1

Â