Paul Lambert

limpid

Lamberts tactics and line up management is s****.

Counter attacking football at home is S****.

Starting Richardson on the right of midfield S****.

Playing Weiman and or Gabby on the same team S****.

Finally moving Richardson to his natural left side of midfield and working well with Cissohko but ultimately taking off the width to bring on Bent S****

Lambert still in charge S****

Take yourself off to the corner and have a word with yourself.

I'm not sure that the last 2 seasons have made him too cautious.

For me we look a lot better than last year already.We could finish anywhere between 8th and 16th, but with the right aqusitions, and a bit more positivity we could be finishing much higher.

For me in the 2nd half, when we were too deep, he should have brought on Cole and Sanchez, and taken off Westwood and Weimann, gone Sanchez as the holding midfielder, pushed Delph up, and played NZog and Richardson wider with Cole supporting Gabby.

As i say, i don't think we are too far away from a reasonable team, but the manager needs to be more pro-active.

• Like 2

The modern football fan isn't pleased unless we're scoring 10 at home it seems.

Can't wait for benteke and big libor to be back.

Hmmm.... I guess it depends on context really? On the face of it, a point at home to Newcastle is a decent result with the injuries we have. But to a lot of fans it's yet another dull game at home following on from 3 years of largely dull games at home.

• Like 1

The modern football fan isn't pleased unless we're scoring 10 at home it seems.

Can't wait for benteke and big libor to be back.

Aren't happy with 0 shots on target at home, obviously a cretin who expects us to be banging in 10 goals.

Cool.

• Like 1

It seems like we've stopped hoofing the ball up constantly as well which is promising, hopefully it will stay like that.

Definitely some improvements in my opinion, just need a something more up top while Benteke is out. 

It seems like we've stopped hoofing the ball up constantly as well which is promising, hopefully it will stay like that.

Definitely some improvements in my opinion, just need a something more up top while Benteke is out.

But when Benteke returns will we keep trying to play that way?

People saying that it'll be better when the strikers are back. I don't get it, Kozak is just a finisher like bent, without service he won't score either. Yes Benteke has got that flash of brilliance, but he isn't going to hit top form straight away following his long absence.

Edited by mikeyp102

People saying that it'll be better when the strikers are back. I don't get it, Kozak is just a finisher like bent, without service he won't score either. Yes Benteke has got that flash of brilliance, but he isn't going to hit top form straight away following his long absence.

It will be better because the defence is better and we have some creative options in nzogbia, grealish, Cole and Richardson.

Â