Paul Lambert

limpid

I'm glad he's given shay another chance.

In all seriousness, I am intrigued to know who has chosen Shay for this post, the board? Lambert? Sid?

Proper random

I imagine it wont make a great deal of difference anyway. It will probably be Lambert and Sid deciding the tactics and doing the motivating, then Given putting cones around the training ground and shouting "nice shot!...... nice pass!....... Ooo Brad that wasn't a good save, I'll put that in my notes for the manager"

"Brad is a good shot stopper but comes off his line too often. I suggest super-gluing his boots to the goal line."

As long as I never have to see 5 in the back again, I'll be happy

I can't wait to see your reaction when Antonio Conte is unveiled as the new manager next season ;)

Tears.

Of happiness of course.

• Like 1

As long as I never have to see 5 in the back again, I'll be happy

I can't wait to see your reaction when Antonio Conte is unveiled as the new manager next season ;)

Tears.

Of happiness of course.

If he brings pirlo with him.

According to Mick Dennis, at Norwich and Colchester Culverhouse did all the tactics and substitutions, so this could have a big affect on how we play from now on.

Edited by useless

New update:

If the club stays up, the takeover goes ahead.

If the takeover goes ahead, we get a new manager.

A new manager has been approached and is....rather exciting!

Update from that forum
That all sounds too good to be true, tbh.

Lambert was consulted over the decision and agreed with it, despite having worked closely with assistant manager Culverhouse and head of football operations Karsa previously when he was boss at Wycombe, Norwich and Colchester.]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-assure-paul-lambert-3417095?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

A decision initiated above his head then according to this piece. 

According to Mick Dennis, at Norwich and Colchester Culverhouse did all the tactics and substitutions, so this could have a big affect on how we play from now on.

Lambert must be too busy preparing his post match interviews.

Convinced Culverhouse was HH then, messaged me the exact line up and formation the day before a game.

Deserves the boot then! Our tactics are shit most of the time. 

• Like 1

Then what does lambert do?

Look good in his Ralph Lauren pullover.

Convinced Culverhouse was HH then, messaged me the exact line up and formation the day before a game.

To my knowledge HH was not a member of staff at the club.

Â