Paul Lambert

limpid

That was not good enough. Westwood was having by far and away his best game of the season when he was bought off, we had had control on midfield for the majority of the first half. Heads lost after he was taken off! Grrrr!!!!

So what are the excuses for Lambert today then?

Did he get out of bed the wrong side? Was his egg for breakfast not cooked to the correct temperature?

Tactically useless making substitutions that lose us the game

We had a good first half but we only ever play for 45 minutes under the current regime he made two negative substitutions which practically concede the game to Newcastle instead of attacking ones

Look at the match stats in terms of attempts on goal and shots on target says it all really were no better under this man than previous managers

Shocking manager

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Lambert is a truly shocking manager. This villa team is awful. The football we play is awful. No better than McLeish. 

We're meant to pick up our points away. We're not doing that at the minute. With our home form we're gunna be right down there at the end of the season. 

• Like 2

Although I have little faith in Lambert's capabilities as a manager, sacking him isn't going to get rid of the problem, the problem is Lerner. I'm not sure we have the finances to attract a good manager to the club, and then there's the issue of the non-existent budget and currently crap squad any new manager would have to work with.

There is no plan in place here. I can't see anything on the pitch that would suggest it's going to get better. His tactics would be the same even in he bought in £200m worth of players. His style does not work with these players.

• Like 2

Absolutely awful there is no way we should be losing that game against a rather fragile Newcastle side at the moment. They've had 5 straight defeats at their place and then we come along....

I feel sorry for the people that went up there to be honest, should have just stayed at home!

Although I have little faith in Lambert's capabilities as a manager, sacking him isn't going to get rid of the problem, the problem is Lerner. I'm not sure we have the finances to attract a good manager to the club, and then there's the issue of the non-existent budget and currently crap squad any new manager would have to work with.

I doubt it could get worse under a new manager. We were shit today. Our attacking and counter attacking was poor. So what exactly are we setup to do?

0 goals in 3 and 1 point, which came against the worst team in the league.

If he gets a new contract I will seriously consider not getting a season ticket next year whatever league we are in. I love villa, love a game day, but he is by far and away the worst manager for style of play I've seen. Anti football tosser.

• Like 1

Â