Paul Lambert

limpid

It's not hard to see why people lose their temper when they are constantly confronted with this bizarre black and white approach and having words put into their mouths.

I disagree with your assessment that Lambert's comment was "rubbish" while at the same time believing this season is a bit like last season, just not that much.

I hope this middle-ground position doesn't confuse you too much. After all, refusing to adopt a black and white approach seems to make little sense to you as you just admitted there.

These conversations get really tedious when there's no room for middle ground.

Edited by Mantis

This is the problem - I shouldn't have to go into that much detail and state exactly how much I disagree with you and how much I disagree/agree with Lambert. Most people would see straight away what I was getting at but for some reason you don't seem to be able to grasp positions that aren't on the extreme of one side or the other. Don't try and blame that on me.

What changes? I've had pretty much the same opinions all season.

• Like 1

Haha wow.

shouldn't have to go into that much detail and state exactly how much I disagree with you and how much I disagree/agree with Lambert.

You gave no detail. Not once did you mention you disagreed with Lambert so for the love of god tell me how I was meant to know that?

This is a ridiculous argument.

Don't you think that if I agreed with him completely I would've said I thought the two seasons were nothing alike?

And isn't it common sense anyway? If this season was nothing like last then we wouldn't even be relegation contenders at all.

Yep, it's incredibly tedious.

That Randy has always been honest with him and he knows there won't be a great deal to spend,

This is the part of the interview I find interesting. I wonder how true this is? If this is the case then surely the club is up for sale.
Maybe I'm mistaken, but Lambert actually say there wouldn't be much money? I thought it was just something colley said and Lambert went on about how the owner was great Edited by P3te

I think it's a fair point. I've watched poor away games on tv and i'm not as frustrated or pissed off as the poor home games i attend.

This is probably why stoke stuck with pulis for awhile despite an awful transfer record. He still delivered the goods at home.

If only we'd of got ole Gunnar eh?

Yeah we've been really lucky to have the 2 years we've had.

OGS is doing a poor job at Cardiff but it might have been different with a full pre season and a better squad when we were linked with him.

Edited by Big_John_10

Â