• Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Yet again our throw-ins are appalling.

No movement into space so we just toss it down the line.

Good result though

Seriously, this is all you have to say after that? I'm not one of the happy clappers on here by any means but come on son

I think we'd have heard nothing about it if it weren't a televised game. I'm worried that the numerous replays and the Skum Sports interviewer bringing it up multiple times might prompt the FA to do something about it.

• Like 1

Mykey's right, though, our throw-ins are shit. Needs to be worked on. Didn't hurt us today, though!

Delighted as I am - and our defence was rock solid - we do need to pass the ball better - looking forward to Grealish feeding Bentekke .......

• Like 1

Awesome result - delighted obviously. The first 20 minutes of the 2nd half were absolutely excruciating for me though, I don't understand why we just didn't try to keep the ball and attack but as always in football, the end justifies the means and I wanted 2 points out of the difficult 5 games... and we're already on 3. 

absolutely superb, its like watching a different team and we even look at ease playing decent football and knocking it about plus the defence look rock solid. if i were other teams id hate to play against us with our pace and newly found aggression, before the season the thought of having senderos and hutton in the team worried me but they have been rock solid so far. carry on with these kind of performances and it could be a top half finish and we are yet to have some key players back, really happy for the team,fans and lambert, hope he can really turn things around and get the fans behind him again. thought we played some good football all in the first half then second half it was backs to the wall but if im honest we contained them pretty easily. what a great start to the season, won £100 as well from this game  :D

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I think we'd have heard nothing about it if it weren't a televised game. I'm worried that the numerous replays and the Skum Sports interviewer bringing it up multiple times might prompt the FA to do something about it.

Had the ref seen it ....would he have given a red ? - it wasn't a goalscoring opportunity, and it wasn't going to Injure Ballotelli - 

Whatever....we have the 3 points ...the rest can wait....

I didn't see a lot of Cleverley today, when he did get the ball though he used it wisely. I don't think Sanchez should be starting at the moment because I think we tend to lose our shape a bit. The best time to use him is when we start to go through a bad patch and then we can experiment with positions.

Had the ref seen it ....would he have given a red ? - it wasn't a goalscoring opportunity, and it wasn't going to Injure Ballotelli - 

Whatever....we have the 3 points ...the rest can wait....

It was probably a yellow card if seen at the time but he also tried another little kick a few minutes later that could have been another yellow

Mykey's right, though, our throw-ins are shit. Needs to be worked on. Didn't hurt us today, though!

Delighted as I am - and our defence was rock solid - we do need to pass the ball better - looking forward to Grealish feeding Bentekke .......

Yep, very tidy midfield today, and much better on the season in general, but not enough attacking impetus up the middle of the pitch. 

Back 4 outstanding....midfield outstanding....the whole team outstanding!

'A star TEAM beat a team of stars'

How good does that feel?

Sky...wont stop talking about 'Liverpools missing players' NO mention of Benteke, Kozak and very little mention of Vlaarbeing out.....bias or what?

• Like 2