• Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

What is the FA looking into?

Senderos kicked out at Balotelli nowhere near the ball, haven't seen if they're definitely looking in to it, but I really wouldn't be surprised if he got a ban for it.

It was a trip but nothing malicious. Think the FA would open a can of worms of they took retrospective action for something so petty. Plus it was against Balotelli so the guys at the FA were probably laughing at it.

Great result, and I just cant believed i highlighted a little dot on the poll with Bakers name next to it.

Started brilliantly first 15 and defended very well for the rest of it. It was frustrating to watch us sit so deep inviting pressure for most of the game, we have been so used to it over the years its painful to watch. I didnt think we'd ever hold out for as long as we did.

Gabby i was watching alot second half, he wasnt even watching the game just walking back with his head down lik he couldnt be bothered. Braught a whole new meaning to the word pedestrian when first half he was making runs and hassling their defence.

But other than that im buzzing with how today went

Great result. and really impressive to see some REAL team spirit building. see the reaction amongst the players at the end of the game.

For the 'Pool it will be obvious quickly that they were totally dependent on Suarez .... and now he has gone .. Fantastic!

Excellent 3 points. I'd prefer us not to have sat by k after going ahead, but it paid off today! Excellent defending from Baker too. I've always been a fan of him. He's a good backup to have, as he can't be relied on every week.

What is the FA looking into?

Senderos kicked out at Balotelli nowhere near the ball, haven't seen if they're definitely looking in to it, but I really wouldn't be surprised if he got a ban for it.

Oh, that. Yeah, that wasn't very good, was it.
I thought it was great! I also liked it when Hutton sliced Sterling in two! :D For too long we have been a soft team. It's good to see us with a bit of bite!
  • Like 2

Yorke bigging up the Villa.

Only a few years after he sold his soul and declared that Birmingham City have always been a bigger club than Villa. **** Dwight Yorke. I'll forgive him leaving us for Man Utd, but kissing their badge after scoring against us, and slagging us off after signing for City? He can **** off. He'll never repair the bridges that he burned.

Edited by Davkaus

Gabby i was watching alot second half, he wasnt even watching the game just walking back with his head down lik he couldnt be bothered. Braught a whole new meaning to the word pedestrian when first half he was making runs and hassling their defence.

He had a good first half and was ok at the start of the second but looked wrecked after about 60 minutes and it looked like he couldn't run. Suprised it took so long from him to get take off