Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Interesting to note that Welbeck (one of those called 'shit' on here) is off to Arsenal. Also Cleveley who was called shit a good addition is now possibly off to Everton. Will be interesting to see the opinions on him over the next year.

• Like 3

Which is fair enough, I have nothing against him wanting to move to Everton. It seems to have kept us in limbo for the past few days which is the annoying thing. Guess he holds all the cards though in his current contractual situation. 

IMO Canales is a better player than Cleverley and would be a much better fit into our team. I've said all long I'm not that fussed on whether Cleverley comes or not, he's not better than Delph and not that much better than Westwood.

Thinking logically for a second, why would a neutral choose Villa over Everton. With Barkley's injury he'll actually start regularly there,  he knows the manager and he dosen't have to move house which I'd imagine would be important to have given he's just had a kid come into his life. That and Everton are a much better better to finish in the top 6 than us so I don't begrudge him not wanting to join us.

After massive pay off from United as well by all accounts

If he leaves on a permanent deal he misses out on a lucrative contract when free next summer.

United won't let him out on loan as they lose a significant transfer fee.

Bit of a tricky situation.

Would he get into Everton's team? Gibson, Barry, Barkley and Osman?

And James McCarthy

Barkley is injured until xmas, Gibson has been injured for the last year, Osman is more of an impact sub these days.

As long as Everton continue playing three in there, yes.

Â