Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Nicknamed The Rock. Real name is Carlos Alberto. He's 6 foot tall and plays defensive midfield and, he kept Messi out of the game at the World Cup.

Villa, for f**k sake, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

You mean that I somehow, inexplicably, managed to miss Argentina vs Colombia?
He was controlling Vlaar in FIFA Pro

Sort this out and Lambert might be able to finally buy that striker he's always wanted.

No need to search for another striker. SSN reported that Aston Villa were interested in signing Elche STRIKER Carlos Sanchez. Guess this guy is what you would call a utility player then.
Just a tongue in cheek comment about us always being linked with strikers instead of players we actually need (such as this bloke).

The Mirror today has a quote "Colombia international Carlos Sanchez will fly in to join Aston Villa from Spain's elche before the start of the season" and thats from the mirror so it has to be 100% true and in no way just speculation. 

Edited by punkiller1981

Nicknamed The Rock. Real name is Carlos Alberto. He's 6 foot tall and plays defensive midfield and, he kept Messi out of the game at the World Cup.

was actually a Copa America game a few years ago when Messi was actually at his best

Express and star now saying the deal had hit a hitch over third party ownership. Seems like the same crap being quoted differently on different days over and over.

Yep got the impression after googling yesterday that modern journalism relies very heavily on the use of ctrl+C and ctrl+V....

was actually a Copa America game a few years ago when Messi was actually at his best

Yeah, it is the one game where every Villa fan was watching, and everyone somehow recalls how he marked Messi out of the game.

Oh, yes, I remember it like it was yesterday...I will be telling the story to my grandkids.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

An Elche reporter for a local news outlet:

Monserrate Hernández ‏@MonserrateHdez 7m Carlos Sánchez ya está en Inglaterra para cerrar su fichaje por el Aston Villa. Esta tarde tiene previsto pasar el reconocimiento médico.

Basically Sánchez is now in England taking his medical.

• Like 2

Â