Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Can't attract players, can't keep players. Slippery slope (if it wasn't slippery enough already).

We've made 3 signings already and no-one has left, so i don't know what this comment is based on
Albrightons gone to Leicester (and no it didn't bother me, but despite the money, 5 years ago this wouldn't have happened), Vlaar and Delph will be next and who can blame them, the three we have signed are stocking fillers on their last chance/payday and not the future of the future of the club, but Richardson may prove this wrong I hope.

I accept you or correct in the literal sense, but we are a desperate football club at the moment.

Edited by thunderball

Well he hasn't signed a new deal and he hasn't gone elsewhere despite the journo claims he had been tempted by European football and better offers. Oh and Swansea are all set to buy Sigurdsson from Spurs which may or may not have an influence on this.

So although this has gone very quiet I wouldn't dismiss it just yet personally.

• Like 1

Ki back in training today,down here in sunny Swansea.Sirgudsson has signed this evening and Jefferson Monterro,winger,due to sign tomorrow. A deal for Ki depends I would think if Swans are in the market for another midfielder,there is doubt if De Guzman will be back,so they could renew their interest in Nick Powell or Muhammed Bezic the Boznian defensive Midfielder who has not signed yet for Everton.In conclusion therefore Villa signing Ki depends on a chain of player movement,at this stage of the game  would say its 60/40 against him signing for Villa.Will keep you posted.

• Like 1

Ki back in training today,down here in sunny Swansea.Sirgudsson has signed this evening and Jefferson Monterro,winger,due to sign tomorrow. A deal for Ki depends I would think if Swans are in the market for another midfielder,there is doubt if De Guzman will be back,so they could renew their interest in Nick Powell or Muhammed Bezic the Boznian defensive Midfielder who has not signed yet for Everton.In conclusion therefore Villa signing Ki depends on a chain of player movement,at this stage of the game  would say its 60/40 against him signing for Villa.Will keep you posted.

Thanks for the insight jem!

I suppose the rumoured interest in Wass is either us trying to force his hand a bit (given the rumoured stalling) or us looking at other targets as this isn't a goer.

Or there is a reason the Wass story is only being reported by talkSHITE.

I suppose the rumoured interest in Wass is either us trying to force his hand a bit (given the rumoured stalling) or us looking at other targets as this isn't a goer.

Or there is a reason the Wass story is only being reported by talkSHITE

Do TalkShite understand ?

In other words. Are TalkShite making shite up

Can't attract players, can't keep players. Slippery slope (if it wasn't slippery enough already).

We've made 3 signings already and no-one has left, so i don't know what this comment is based on
Albrightons gone to Leicester (and no it didn't bother me, but despite the money, 5 years ago this wouldn't have happened), Vlaar and Delph will be next and who can blame them, the three we have signed are stocking fillers on their last chance/payday and not the future of the future of the club, but Richardson may prove this wrong I hope.

I accept you or correct in the literal sense, but we are a desperate football club at the moment.

The reason he left wasn't because we are regressing though, it's because he wasn't good/consistent enough. Bizarrely you could actually argue that's a sign of progress.

Nothing new to report in respect of Ki.

You mean there has been nothing in the press/media :)

Ooooh have you had an update?

And with the bits of ITK info you get, do you place bets? If so, can you please involve me :P

Is Ki actually back in training for Swansea yet?

I think we'll see something on this before the start of the season as Sigurdsson coming in has surely bumped him down the pecking order and Trent posting his cryptic clue helps as he's been bang on with ITK over the last few months.