Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Oh it's because it was a tweet from the 17th. The way it came up I thought he'd tweeted something new this evening so I only checked his tweets from today (now technically yesterday)

This one has gone a bit quiet but I still think it's got legs and will happen.

Good news.

Would represent a big change from anything lambert's been able to do previously.

A player with premier league experience, at a good age and coming off a good season.

Part of me does wonder why other clubs aren't in for him at the prices mentioned.

It will be a strange signing if he happens. Why would he come to us? Or is he not as good as we think and nobody else is in for him?

I think you've got to take it at face value, and just say it was a good signing of a good player.

• Like 1

That's good. I certainly hope it does. Would genuinely be looking forward to the start of the season if this happens.

Interesting comment seeing as a few days back you thought the opposite. Cheers Trent.

Not sure what gave you that impression mate as hadn't previously commented in the thread other than about Kendrick and a lame joke about warranties.