Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

but they're still giving these guys two years in their 30s.... if it doesn't work out that they make the first team very quickly into their stay with us, thats all pissed up the wall... its hardly a case of them developing into better players over time...

Senderos and Bendtner are both still in their twenties

My opinion, Bendtner would be a quality free signing.   Massive EGO, but Ive always thought he should drop to a lower level club where he may feel "a big fish".................

As far as the football goes, good centre forward and can finish.  If hes a regular id back him for 12-15 goals - which is a good return for a freebie 26 year old international.............

Get him in I say !!

• Like 1

My opinion, Bendtner would be a quality free signing. Massive EGO, but Ive always thought he should drop to a lower level club where he may feel "a big fish".................

As far as the football goes, good centre forward and can finish. If hes a regular id back him for 12-15 goals - which is a good return for a freebie 26 year old international.............

Get him in I say !!

I agree. I actually think Bendtner would be a very good signing for us at the minute. A good all round forward that could score a few goals.

I know we've been a joke for a couple of seasons now, but I never thought we'd go full out travelling circus starring Bendtner as Pee pants the hobo clown.

The problem isn't his football ability, it's not even his massive ego, it's his off field shenanigans.

He makes Ballotelli look like an mature adult and model professional, he'd be poisionous for the younger players at the club (if he could be bothered to show up that is...)

• Like 1

With no Benteke and Kozak (possibly) for the start of the season, not a bad short term solution. If he focuses on his footballer, he could probably be a very good player, just needs to get his head down.

I bet you he's grown up a lot now, plus he got injured at Juve which limited his game time there. He's talented and as you said No Benteke till at least October. Kozak has been rumoured to miss start of the season. We need proven experienced Premier League players and he is exactly that and imo a better option to Bent. Plus given his age he could command a transfer fee if he does well at Villa. 

Is this just a rumor right now or is there any evidence this might go ahead?

To be honest i don't really understand this on. We already have a fair few forwards.

Benteke - Poss back Oct time

Bent

Kozak - May make pre season

Helenuis - Poss out on Loan

Wieman

Agbonlahor

Robinson

I know Benteke and possibly Kozak won't be fit for the start of the session, however, that still leaves 5 players who could play up top.

With the signing of cole as well, i can see a change in formation - Poss tow up top with cole in the whole.

Looking at his year at Sunderland, which is probably the best to judge if he signs for us, he scored 8 league goals in 29 games so probably similar to what Kozak would come up with.

Again he's someone if you can get crosses in scores goals but he's a bit slow. I could see him and Kozak rotating especially if Kozak isn' going to be fit for the start. Not sure what happens when benteke is fit.

Villa could pull a nasterstroke with bendtner hes 26 and a freebie lets say he signs has a blinder of a season a big club may come in for him we could get 5m fir a player who cost nothing its a win win imo

Villa could also buy a lot of lottery tickets and hope winning the Euro Jackpot! That's well over £5m!!

According to Danish papers, Bendtner is looking for a first year package of 40 million kroner (about £4.5m).

That'd be a £2m sign-on + £50k pw ....

Hopefully (imho) Bendtner will think of Villa as too small a club for a man with his abilities. *fingers crossed*

Edited by Villain4Life
  • Like 1

Villa could pull a nasterstroke with bendtner hes 26 and a freebie lets say he signs has a blinder of a season a big club may come in for him we could get 5m fir a player who cost nothing its a win win imo

Villa could also buy a lot of lottery tickets and hope winning the Euro Jackpot! That's well over £5m!!

According to Danish papers, Bendtner is looking for a first year package of 40 million kroner (about £4.5m).

That'd be a £2m sign-on + £50k pw ....

Hopefully (imho) Bendtner will think of Villa as too small a club for a man with his abilities. *fingers crossed*

I just think no fee and 26 years old would be worth a punt. I wouldnt pay 50k tho as people have said we are eating from leftovers so this window will prob consist of some more journeymen bendner is unpredictable its more wishing he signs plays a blinder and if leaves we get some cash. Really wish lerner had daid nothing just when he had a offer and was going villa dosnt really sell itself when your penny pinching

Ok he's not everyone's favourite player but it's only a rumour atm.

At face value, no fee, international, played for some big clubs and is only 26yrs old. It's really should be a no brainer but let's face it he's a complete knob jockey and I guess if we had money we wouldn't be considering but we don't.

Edited by SeanO

Is this just a rumor right now or is there any evidence this might go ahead?

To be honest i don't really understand this on. We already have a fair few forwards.

Benteke - Poss back Oct time

Bent

Kozak - May make pre season

Helenuis - Poss out on Loan

Wieman

Agbonlahor

Robinson

I know Benteke and possibly Kozak won't be fit for the start of the session, however, that still leaves 5 players who could play up top.

With the signing of cole as well, i can see a change in formation - Poss tow up top with cole in the whole.

You forgot JoBo

Â