I feel dirty

My ultimate team is

Lacazette Benteke    

Cabella            Valbuena            

Matuidi Cabaye

Tremoulinas Varane Sakho Sagna

I got the french kit and Arsene Wenger as manager i even called it Viva Le France

If people give me gold i'd replace Cabaye with Pogba and Lacazette with Remy ofc

Yes Benteke is not French but i had to have him in my team and belgium is as close to being french as you can so meh

Edited by AshVilla

What more do I need to do to get 100 chemistry?

image.png

Your right striker needs another link. Replacing him with a german striker from Nurnburg would work. So would a German RM from SV Sandhausen 

Almiron only has one link. He needs four. You could replace him with a german CM from the 2.Bundesliga and that would give you 100 overall.

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 1

What an awful offering FIFA has been this year

I feel it's better than last year, but not great. Not sure i'm a fan of the Ignite engine. Maybe if I went back to 13 I'd realise how much better it is, but i'm certainly not having as much fun.

So sick of high pressure. Can't play against it. Wish they would remove it from the game. Seems to be the instant response from anyone who's conceded a goal.

Edited by PieFacE

What an awful offering FIFA has been this year

I feel it's better than last year, but not great. Not sure i'm a fan of the Ignite engine. Maybe if I went back to 13 I'd realise how much better it is, but i'm certainly not having as much fun.

So sick of high pressure. Can't play against it. Wish they would remove it from the game. Seems to be the instant response from anyone who's conceded a goal.

I was in a mood because I lost, like it a bit more now I've won. Still disappointing though. Aesthetically it's lovely but the gameplay is far too frustrating and stupid.

Don't know what they were thinking with the goalkeepers this year, they've never been this bad.

This. So frustrating, they seem to make ridiculous decisions every game! I don't expect them to be 100% perfect as that wouldn't be realistic and would be equally frustrating but at the same time they shouldn't stand and let the ball roll past them every game or run past the ball as they charge out of the area. 

I think I've learnt how to defend a bit better now, just a matter of not committing to tackles, manually cutting off passing options with the player you're controlling while using the close player button to slow them down. Seems to work a treat. 

I'm playing on semi pro, assists off but using the old style defending and its a cake walk. Scored loads of 25 yard screamers and headers from crosses but hardly any more simpler goals or tap ins. Having a bit of an odd experience with this game. Will tide me over for a bit then I'll get PES.

I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would but it seems like every match has to have 'highlight' worthy action instead of a more simple, traditional match. A mix of both would have been nicer. Seems too flashy. But still fun.

Played a season with Villa on pro level but it was too easy as finished 2nd. Signed some good players and now playing on world class. A bit better but Fifa never get the difficulties right.

My squad

Guzan

Steer

Siegrest

Lowton

Bacuna

Vlaar

Zouma

Okore

Kongolo

Cissokho

Richardson

Sanchez

Malanda

Cleverly

Delph

Gardner

Bakkali

Aubayemang

Januzaj

Grealish

Benteke

Batshuayi

Zivkovic

Having real trouble getting rid of players. Any advice?

Thing I've always found with Fifa is on one difficulty it'll be way too easy. Then I turn it up 1 and it's suddenly rock solid.

This!

I play on professional which is way too easy, i try World Class and it's impossible!

Â