I haven't got FIFA 15 yet, but I'm playing the World Cup game.

On Semi Pro I'm smashing everyone in England's group. Winning every game by miles. Turn it up to Professional and I can't do it. Losing to Montenegro and drawing with San Marino.

It's the same on Be A Pro (or Captain Your Country as it is on the world cup game)

On Professional you barely get a touch of the ball, and when you do the computer is ridiculously good at pressing you and tackling you before you can do anything. I'm lucky to scrape a 6.5 rating and I'm missing the 2nd or 3rd cut. 

Turn it down to Semi-Pro and I'm scoring a hat trick pretty much every game and I'm the 2nd ranked player in the country before we've even started the qualifiers.

ON the plus side, I finally played a few online games and it's actually pretty good, although lofted through balls seem a bit overpowered. Haven't really encountered anyone who exploits it too much yet, but I can see it coming.

I have the world class CPU mastered now. I set my team to attacking from the get go and have managed to not lose since. Not sure why, but me putting it to attacking has made the game easier somehow. Even stopped letting loads of goals in.

Edited by Daniel

Fed up of this and I haven't even had it a week. Such a frustrating experience. Punished for things that the opposition get away with EVERY DAMN TIME. Blatant fouls against me going unpunished, I so much look at someone and it's a free kick.

Players not making runs, players not chasing balls, players ALWAYS out of position, stray passes, never chase things down, retarded switching of players at stupid moments, the list goes on yet the opposition always plays perfectly, every pass goes where it should, players always get to the ball first, always in the right position.

I'm finding it harder to enjoy and justify keeping it with each game that I play.

You can basically score from anywhere on this game its pretty shit and nowhere near as good as last year. From kick off there is such a huge gap between defence and midfield, just get in that gap and shoot. The keepers are terrible too, not even a settings problem they just don't do what they should do.

Flick the pace stick in whichever direction you want and they basically have some sort of turbo pace that you cant catch.If you are lucky to be in their half do this and have a run up at the ball then just hold shoot and watch it fly in.

Â