I've been playing Career Mode a bit more recently (mainly to de-stress after playing UT) and noticed a lot of lag when switching from menu screens in the main hub thing, i.e. going from Transfers to Office. Anyone else having this problem?

Only when I have a game in Europe. It's really weird. I'm always Villa but whenever I have to play a match in the Europa or Champions league equivalents the Hub lag is cack.

I've been playing Career Mode a bit more recently (mainly to de-stress after playing UT) and noticed a lot of lag when switching from menu screens in the main hub thing, i.e. going from Transfers to Office. Anyone else having this problem?

Only when I have a game in Europe. It's really weird. I'm always Villa but whenever I have to play a match in the Europa or Champions league equivalents the Hub lag is cack.

I've never noticed the correlation before but thinking about it that could be the same for me, as I don't think I remember it happening the first season I played as Villa. Odd!

• Like 1

Why can't they get the schedule right? My second season and my 2nd game of the season is on a Sunday followed by my 3rd game on the Tuesday. Its just stupid.

Its also much more difficult to defend against the computer this version.

I am finding it frustrating with the animations half a second behind what instructions I have given on the game pad, the ball either runs away from the player, the tackle comes after the player has gone, the shot is taken too late so the defender can get a block in. The AI is really very frustrating especially when defending against pace, and I am with you on the lower rated players being like Messi. I played West Ham the other day and Enner Valencia just ran rings round my defence because of his pace and dribbling.

I've been doing a lot of career mode lately and I am in my 2nd season with Villa now. I got us champs league which is fun, but I am picking up injuries constantly. I have 6 starters out injured and 3 more subs injured. My starting CB pairing is Okore-Donacien because Vlaar, Clarke, and my signing Schaar are all injured. My starters: Benteke, Muriel, Strootman, Campbell, and Delph are all out as well. This is getting ridiculous. I have to play Bayern midweek with Donacien trying to mark Lewandowski and have Weimann try to score on Neuer. 

The value of my players doesn't seem to change during career mode on this version.

Benteke after scoring 21 goals is valued at £11 million.

Worse I signed a guy called poulsen, he scored 24 goals and won player of the year. He's valued at £3.7 million. I paid £8 million for him!!!!!

The value of my players doesn't seem to change during career mode on this version.

Benteke after scoring 21 goals is valued at £11 million.

Worse I signed a guy called poulsen, he scored 24 goals and won player of the year. He's valued at £3.7 million. I paid £8 million for him!!!!!

It's very weird. I got Benteke up to an 85 and he already has 30+ goals come January and I am getting offers from £15-£20 million. Meanwhile Depay who is only 81 rated, is going for £60 million.

Â