Keepers are still retarded. See some well strange things happen, sometimes the ball literally goes straight through their chests.

Reminds me of Adidas Power Soccer (remember that anyone?).  There was a load of "special moves" you could execute with the right button combinations, one would make your player do a few keepy-ups, turn 180° and volley the ball towards goal with such ferocity that if it hit the keeper from whatever distance, he would do this funny little wobble animation before appearing to pass out and fall back into the net with the ball.

• Like 2

Keepers are still retarded. See some well strange things happen, sometimes the ball literally goes straight through their chests. I'd like the pace in seasons toned down a bit. there's still a problem with some people who just hold run and go through the whole team. 

With all that in mind, it's soooooooooooooo much better than 14. Way more intuitive going forward.

2v2 is just simply awesome. 

Are you playing on the PS3 or PS4?

Balotelli-Aguero is a deadly partnership. Balotelli is just as good as he was in fifa 13. All my matches have been high scoring. There is just absolutely not defense and i'd say with the new loan system, 90% of the people I play have messi and/or ronaldo. It's so frustrating because Messi is so this fifa.

Quick tip for making coins: Go to the EA catalog and buy the coin modifiers for matches. They typically give you 200, 500, or 1000 coins extra per match depending on which you can unlock. It makes getting coins pretty easy. You can get 100k just by playing in less than a week. 

As for how I have so many coins, I have been going crazy trading. 

So is there any tutorials on how to play Fifa like guides

I last played it back in Fifa 12 but apparently everything has changed like you can't hold x to close down players and tackle them anymore?

I want to be able to do these fancy step overs that i see people doing on youtube and that

I'd very much like to play as Villa and win the title playing a counter attacking style is this possible?

MrVimtoJoe is quite good

The best skill move to use at first is the fake shot as any player can use it and it's effective at creating space for a shot or pass. He covers this in a fair few of his videos.

Nice thanks

I don't see the appeal of ultimate team either..

stopped playing fifa online all together a few years back as got fed up of people quitting as soon as you take the lead.

I don't see the appeal of ultimate team either..

stopped playing fifa online all together a few years back as got fed up of people quitting as soon as you take the lead.

Yeah you get the win now if they do that.

And ultimate team aint for me, all about online seasons and winning the div1 title time n time again for me

Nah Ultimate team pisses me off.

I've said before, it's not just that I don't get it, it's more that that's what EA seem to spend all their time on, and the other game modes get consistently shitter

It's amazing how much money people with spend on UT. I sometimes get my nephew phoning and asking if i have coins to sell him. Sell most of mine on Ebay and have done since Fifa 13. If people are willing to buy coins from me that i made for nothing, then that's their problem. I'm getting mine B)

If you have mates who will come round and play it, or you're likely to play against people online then it's still the best football game there is at the moment (although from the sounds of it PES is coming close this year)

If you're going to be mainly playing on your own against the Computer, then no. Playing the AI is shit.

It's amazing how much money people with spend on UT. I sometimes get my nephew phoning and asking if i have coins to sell him. Sell most of mine on Ebay and have done since Fifa 13. If people are willing to buy coins from me that i made for nothing, then that's their problem. I'm getting mine B)

How much can you sell for?

Last year when they released the web app early, i made about 200k coins. Managed to sell them for £60 on Ebay. The price comes down once people get playing the game, but you can easily get £10-£15 for 100k early on. 100k going for about £15-£17 right now.

If you're decent at trading and can turn out profits quick, it's an easy way to make a little bit of money on the side.

Â