Going by those ratings, this is my team;

------------ Guzan --------------

Lowton - Vlaar - Okore - Aly

Delph - Sanchez

Gabby  --------------- N'zogbia

Bent  - Benteke 

4-2-2-2

I am gonna go 4-3-1-2, My midfield will be Delph-Sanchez-Clevery and N'Zogbia as the CAM. Benteke-Agbonlahor up top

Ah forgot about Cleverley, if he's faster than Bent, I'll put Gabby as a striker and Cleverley on the wing. 

I really hope they fix the International team bias.

Playing with International teams against club teams is almost like a cheat in seasons. There's no way a 4 star International team is the same level as a 4 star club team. 

I really hope they fix the International team bias.

Playing with International teams against club teams is almost like a cheat in seasons. There's no way a 4 star International team is the same level as a 4 star club team.

I always switch that option off before matchmaking.

Con works for EA now?

Honestly some of the ratings this year are just so far away from what they should be. EX: Di Natalie 

I know that people will always argue ratings, but I honestly think that this year's fifa has a lot more rating errors than previous fifas. 

It seems like they've not even bothered watching any football rather than simple errors. Vlaar should be way quicker and Bacuna is rated the same as an average Championship player. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Delph should be higher, Guzan too, just smells of trying to make us a 3 and a half * team so they can't give proper ratings. 

Anyone know if the supermarkets are doing a midnight launch for £25?

Thinking of getting it this year as I sold it last year just a few days after buying it (I felt 13 was better).  

What is going to be the difference between PS3/360 and PS4/XboxOne versions besides the obvious stuff like graphics?

PS4/X1 Fifa is like Fifa 12 with better graphics - great game.

Fifa 15 on the PS3/360 is whatever they throw at you these days.

Â