Easah Suliman

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

How's he been playing at Cheltenham (mistake against Newcastle aside)?

EDIT: Just watched that, if it was the first pass he played (out to the right-back), it wasn't his fault IMO.

No idea - only watch Newport at that level.  However, doesn't look like he's played since the Newcastle game.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

EDIT: Just watched that, if it was the first pass he played (out to the right-back), it wasn't his fault IMO.

I may be wrong, but I read somewhere that he had been playing RB for them, so that would be him underhitting the backpass. I have no idea what he looks like though, and even if I did the picture quality makes it hard to see.

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I may be wrong, but I read somewhere that he had been playing RB for them, so that would be him underhitting the backpass. I have no idea what he looks like though, and even if I did the picture quality makes it hard to see.

I know what he looks like and the RB looked black to me earlier? Could well be wrong. I also (purely down to Football Manager) thought he was a left-footed player.

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I know what he looks like and the RB looked black to me earlier? Could well be wrong. I also (purely down to Football Manager) thought he was a left-footed player.

You are more likely to be correct than me tbh, my post is going off a very very vague memory of something that I may have read.

• 1 month later...

Bit disappointed for him, was dropped from the bench and can't seem to get onto the pitch anymore. This is a team that only named 6 subs a few weeks back because they didn't have enough players, so if you can't make their bench then something is wrong. 

On 15 September 2016 at 09:34, sir_gary_cahill said:

Has anyone seen him play for Cheltenham? I'm intrigued to see how he's getting on, I think he is a really great talent

Spoke to a kid I teach who is a Cheltenham fan. He said he looks ok but keeps making silly and costly mistakes. 

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

So does John Stones and look how much he cost . It's called a learning curve .

that's a crazy comparison. Suliman is making mistakes for the Cheltenham reserve side, not in the Champions League and Premier League. He also cannot get a game.

I hope he kicks on and manages to hold down a starting spot in that team but at the moment it's not looking likely

On 15/11/2016 at 20:24, Stratvillan said:

Spoke to a kid I teach who is a Cheltenham fan. He said he looks ok but keeps making silly and costly mistakes. 

Interesting information, SV, but it could be said that that is why he is on loan to a lower league side - to make the mistakes and learn from them.

Hopefully he will mature into a player who will be good enough for the Premier League, but time will tell.

I would have guessed that we had loaned him out on the basis that they played him regularly if not with an agreed minimum number of starts they needed to give him. I trust they will get a call for an update on his situation if they have not already had one. This is a young player with a lot of potential that can have a very bright future with us. But he needs games to help his development either with them or back with us for the U23s.    

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Interesting information, SV, but it could be said that that is why he is on loan to a lower league side - to make the mistakes and learn from them.

Hopefully he will mature into a player who will be good enough for the Premier League, but time will tell.

Agree, Think we should loan out more players green etc would improve more playing for Walsall every week than playing for the u23s

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Â