Easah Suliman

Villan4Life

16 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Been watching the first half, didn't realise that was the club he joined. Guimaraes play decent football but they don't half hang onto the ball too long in the final third. One of their CBs Bondarenko should've been sent off aswell.

Europa league standard team so pretty good move for him if he can break into the 11.

I think it’s been a good match, Jeremy Matthieu has been the stand out performer for Guimaraes for me. He’s been outstanding, Suliman signed a 4 and a half year contract there, so they clearly have faith in him

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Younger than Gresford, still has time to be another SGC superstar ;)

Perfect example of what was wrong with our loan system and we've hopefully since fixed. Captained England at multiple youth levels including winning the Euro under 19s but then played less than 15 league games over multiple loans covering 3 years. 

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Has he played much in Portugal this year?

He's been loaned out to a second league team and only played 13 times for them. At 24 years old I'd be surprised if he made it to Premier League levels now which is a shame as he had a lot of potential. 

23 hours ago, Zatman said:

not really and his team didnt look like getting promoted

Oh right....I actually thought he would've been featuring a bit for Guimaraes given he came on as sub a couple of times when he first joined.

Ultimately he's only featured for lower end teams here and abroad so don't think he's going to be regular at top level. Nice life at least.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Â