$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I dreamed a while back that some guy who owns a TV channel called the Comedy Network, bought us. I don't think such a channel exists so that particular dream won't be coming true anytime soon.

Been told that I am allowed to give out the following info.  IMO it is the most credible 'ITK' that I have heard so far. 

I personally don't know who it is but the prospective owner is not Joshua Harris or any of the names mentioned on this thread so far as far as I am aware.

Time frame I have been told is between 4 and 6 weeks.  Probably right in the middle of the world cup and the individual who told me this is pretty confident of this time frame.

Its not funny people, I don't wind people up. I am  just posting the latest news i have.

The only problem I have is that

1. You're not acknowledging that what you're positing is ridiculously privileged information. I mean insane. You sound like you know more about what Paul Lambert is up to than Paul Lambert does.

2. Previous posts indicate some inconsistencies with your language. Someone who speaks very broken English -which is fine, you probably speak better English than half of Liverpool- doesn't tend to say "Do one!" or use colloquial terms like 'tomoz' for "tomorrow". 

If you're not trolling, and you really did spend a day talking to Randy Lerner a few days ago then fair enough. Best ITK we've ever have. If you are a troll, you must be getting annoyed that I am your best bite so far. If you actually do believe what someone else is telling you, I do feel a little sorry.

• Like 4

Been told that I am allowed to give out the following info.  IMO it is the most credible 'ITK' that I have heard so far. 

I personally don't know who it is but the prospective owner is not Joshua Harris or any of the names mentioned on this thread so far as far as I am aware.

Time frame I have been told is between 4 and 6 weeks.  Probably right in the middle of the world cup and the individual who told me this is pretty confident of this time frame.

Sounds legit. Did he also confirm that the sky is blue?

• Like 1

Good stuff - is that from a VT ITK ?.

With VT sleuthing we should have a name with a few days...

Edited by smetrov

Good stuff - is that from a VT ITK ?.

Mr HH?

Edited by Mantis

Nope he actually didn't. He said thesky is actually colorless. The color you see is actually sunlight being diffracted by the gases in our atmosphere. On a clear (non-hazy, non-polluted) day, the sky appears blue. This is due to the high concentration of Nitrogen. However, in a smog clogged city, the sky can appear white to dirty brown. This is due to the high concentration of hydrocarbons. You can even get a red-orange sky if you're near a large fire or if a large volcano has just erupted.

Its an energy company ?

I hope he confirmed that the grass is indeed green and not the result of those crazy hydra-carbons fooling our eyes.

• Like 1

Nope he actually didn't. He said thesky is actually colorless. The color you see is actually sunlight being diffracted by the gases in our atmosphere. On a clear (non-hazy, non-polluted) day, the sky appears blue. This is due to the high concentration of Nitrogen. However, in a smog clogged city, the sky can appear white to dirty brown. This is due to the high concentration of hydrocarbons. You can even get a red-orange sky if you're near a large fire or if a large volcano has just erupted.

Sounds like he knows a bit more about the sky than he does about the Villa sale.  :)

• Like 1