$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I don't know where to put this so I am putting it here.

Roy Keane to be our assistant manager?

I **** HATE ROY KEANE!!!!

He has done sod all of worth since he quit being a player and is a complete dickhead.

Seriously, NO!

I couldn't agree more, there is no man in football that I have more animosity and less respect for, than Keane. 

• Like 2

Any suggestion that we are prepared to drop the asking price (even from The Mirror) would suggest to potential buyers that we are desperate to sell and may take half of the original asking price or less so it would be likely to drag out any potential sale. It would also suggest if it is correct that any potential new owners might not have a lot of cash to spend on players if they are prepared to wait on a deal to save cash that may place our PL future at risk.  

• Like 1

Roy Keane is a pretty nasty piece of work to be fair.

Who maybe could put a bit of backbone and grit into our often spineless team?

At a time when we are gonna need all our players to perform at their optimum, I think Keane is a bad move, half of the dressing room will hate him within the first week, he's divided opinion since he quit playing

How depressing is it being a Villa fan. I couldnt give 2 #%^# if the club is sold for 150M. If anything Randy deserves to sell it that low. He has depreciated the clubs worth the way he has run it the last few years. Serves him right.

Edited by KSV

As a player i would have loved Keane, as a coach/assistant manager i have no idea what he offers.

Can't remember why he resigned at Sunderland.

Basically, he took them into the relegation places, fell out with the owner and Chief Executive, and bailed out.