$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

that Rob Rich geezer already sponsors a minor uk team bedlington terriers ........the pieces are falling into place........[is not him is it ?]

Buffalo bisons (NY)  owner Rob Rich worth $1.8bn - is this our man TT ?

Great name.

His plane is sitting on the ramp at BHX. Along with the one that arrived yesterday it appears wrapped up for a stay (meaning more than one day)

Yesssss

[delete your posts TT - I want the ITK !!!!!!]

Great name.

His plane is sitting on the ramp at BHX. Along with the one that arrived yesterday it appears wrapped up for a stay (meaning more than one day)

I love the TT comes up with plane info lol would any of these planes be to do with the WWE tour which was in Bham yesterday and touring UK all week maybe?

Great name.

I love the TT comes up with plane info lol would any of these planes be to do with the WWE tour which was in Bham yesterday and touring UK all week maybe?

Could be, but there are always more planes than the ones that i mention.

I mention the ones that might be connected, but I can always be wrong and dismiss ones that are connected!

Great name.

Was about to post the same thing :D

The Early bird .........ya snooze ya loose  !

Bet the new manager will be called Bill !  [iTG]

that Rob Rich geezer already sponsors a minor uk team bedlington terriers ........the pieces are falling into place........[is not him is it ?]

Great name.

Yesssss

[delete your posts TT - I want the ITK !!!!!!]

It's yours. I am only into corroboration ;)

Great name.

Bloody good work TT.

You are truly worth your weight!

Off to #avfc to see Lambert now club confirmed he's staying on under lerner.

230 at the earliest because thats when the other guy was due to talk to lambo???

Why do he even bother? best thing for him personally would be to walk away. He has taken the club how far it can go, with the current finances.