$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I'm sorry but if Fulham are worth £200m then so are we, easily!

That't not being biased.  That is based on the following:

- Biggest team in the Midlands and in the second city of England.  I.e. massive catchment area to attract fans

- Historically one of the top 4 or 5 teams in England

- Ever present in the PL

- One of the best grounds in the PL.  43,000 seater stadium

- One of the best training grounds in the country. 

- One of the best academies in the country

-  Staff costs reduced to a more manageable level

Most importantly potential! Potential to build an infastructure that is sustainable and successful for the long term.  New scouting system, footballing hiearchy, new players, regular investment, new fans, sponsorship opportunities and an asset that can be sold in 5 to 10 years time for more than what you put in. 

Never, ever try for a job in corporate finance!

Nobody's going to buy us for our history, as that hasn't translated into us being a 'brand' like Man U or Liverpool.

I said that from a fans perspective not a corporate finance perspective.  I'll leave that to Bank of America and I'll leave being negative about everything and everyon' to you.

Admin at ''The Bells Are Ringing Forum''

by Admin Today at 3:52 pm

Hello once again everyone!

First of all, I must apologise for my recent lack of news. I have been working tirelessly to investigate news and speaking to some of my trusted sources. I think that you all deserve an update so have come to tell you what I know.

I have mentioned before that I have a rule that everything has to be confirmed by two sources. If a source says no, then I do not tell you people anything. My problem is that lately sources have been giving me conflicting news. I have heard from medium level sources that Larry Ellison is involved in some way. However, a person on the financial side has categorically told me that it isn't him. I hope you can understand the reluctance I have had in sharing this and that I am not stamping CONFIRMED on it. I have shared information to the best of my knowledge. I will keep digging before offering any confirmation. It may be another name altogether. It's worth remembering that Ellison has never showed any previous interest in football club ownership. If he had I'd have been prepared to go against the word of this trusted source.

What I can confirm to you today is that one of the key items on the agenda at the New York meetings will be payouts for the two staff members in attendance. I don't think I need to tell you who these people are. Their departures may not be announced immediately but that is what is happening.

Love how he's covered the announcement of the supposed sacking of PF and PL. "Their departures may not be announced immediately", Why would they stall on something like that?

So Faulkner and Lambert are out the door but there is no new owner yet?

Lerner planning on running the club all by himself then, right down to picking the team.

It's worth a shot, I suppose.

£200 million for a team that just escaped being a championship team is a lot, considering whoever comes in will have to plough a fair few million into the team to keep us up next year.

From £65 million to £200 million in 8 years, fair?

Given the rise of money in football (and especially the Premier League) I think that's fair, and that's without mentioning the off-the-field improvements that have taken place under Lerner.

Well TBARs Admin has nailed his colours to the mast on this one. You would assume that if Lambert is having his contract terminated that it wont take long for that info to get out into the public domain presumably at some point next week, any longer than that and the bloke a lyeing little tosser.

With the first bit he really comes across as not having a scooby doo whats going on doesnt he.

Tbf to Admin he has got a lot right and given the Times article today maybe Davis/Simpson were close to buying us?

I think wot he said (apart from ellison) is feasible.

Lambert + Faulkner are discussing pay offs - but may hold the fort until August\Sept - makes a lot of sense to me - Although I wouldn't be surprised if PL went at any moment !