$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

BBC saying RL has appointed Merrill Lynch to find a buyer.

ITK's saying Bank of America is handling an agreed sale.

Hmmmm. All a bit confusing.

BOA took over Merrill Lynch - so either is correct [Edit Ah right different between finding + handling]

A lot of people have said those involved Bell & Harris are deal closers - not finders.  I would like to find out how long ago they were appointed.

Edited by smetrov

Love how he's covered the announcement of the supposed sacking of PF and PL. "Their departures may not be announced immediately", Why would they stall on something like that?

If it's Lambo's payoff the LMA would have to be involved right? Are they having dinner too??

What's the hit rate for VT ITKs?

Mendi - 100%

Kwan - 100%

HairyHands - 100%

Richard - 70%

MM - 70%

Hippo - 50%

Trent - 50%

Richard - 70% and then some.

oi how about my 100% record 

I broke Dafabet as the new sponsors

Edited by tonyh29

yep, when our new owner goes out of business and they come in and strip our assets how much do you think they'll get for our history?

fulham are worth £200m because if they went tits up they'd be a nice chunk of land in the posh bit of london up for grabs

You make it sound like their just going to dissolve Fulham FC in a second and flatten the ground, they are worth 200m because of where they are partly but PL clubs are worth a lot now anyway. If a little club like Fulham with an old ground and average facilities are worth 200m then we are easily worth atleast the same.

Fulham are a special case I would point you towards Blackburn when they were sold to venkys

£200 million for a team that just escaped being a championship team is a lot, considering whoever comes in will have to plough a fair few million into the team to keep us up next year.

From £65 million to £200 million in 8 years, fair?

Given the rise of money in football (and especially the Premier League) I think that's fair, and that's without mentioning the off-the-field improvements that have taken place under Lerner.

Rising TV money = rising wages

Ellison is a dream we fans like to hold on to. There's no indication it is him over others

My dream is Emily Rios, Amy Adams and Eliza Doolittle wear nothing but Villa shirts and...

Sorry. OT.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 2

Ellison is a dream we fans like to hold on to. There's no indication it is him over others

Yeah, I wish his name would stop popping up. There's literally nothing concrete linking him to buying any football team let alone ours. Bill Gates is almost as likely.

I've just heard a rumour from my medium level sauce which has also been confirmed by my extra hot sauce that things are getting a little bit spicy in the restaurant.

Lerner gave Lambert a dodgy curry as a 'farewell' meal?

Yes, the entire rumour was founded upon a photoshopped picture. No evidence to suggest he is remotely interested.

• Like 1