$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I truly believe we will get a decent new owner out of this. It might take time to complete but I do think we aren't being sold by an egotistical clearing in the woods only just interested in the coin. If that was the case we could be waiting a long time before randy got the money back he has actually invested. Fingers slightly crossed though!

I don't think for one minute, Randy made the decision immediately after the final match. He will have sounded out possible buyers  during this year and hopefully got some parties interested.

Today's announcement is just that we are officially for sale.

I would like to think this will be sorted sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Interesting awards night is cancelled. Could Lambert be sacked tomorrow then?

Can anything meaningful be deducted from the awards being cancelled or is it just a punishment.

Surely they would have cancelled it earlier if it was nothing. Seems strange to cancel it the same day Lerner releases his statement.

• Like 1

I don't think for one minute, Randy made the decision immediately after the final match. He will have sounded out possible buyers  during this year and hopefully got some parties interested.

Today's announcement is just that we are officially for sale.

I would like to think this will be sorted sooner rather than later.

I agree, Lerner isn't stupid. 

• Like 2

The cancelation of the dinner is a weird one. Maybe Lerner want's to be there for the last one or something? Beeing busy selling the club and all..

Edited by tomaspg