$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Just seen randy out front of VP using a power washer on the main entrance, think he is expecting someone

Was there a strong smell of bread baking or chicken roasting coming from the North Stand? Oldest trick in the book if you're trying to sell up!

too right there was but think grant holt might have been eating chicken out near the road so might have been coming from there

As I have received confirmation that I am in need of a sense of humour by-pass, and that boring plane talk is allowed, here is the PM.

Please note that this is an observation, not an ITK, and that it is only something that fits 'circumstantially' with David Thomson but is, in my opinion, highly unlikely.

Canadian registered movements are fairly rare at BHX though:

Something or nothing, but two private jets showed up at Birmingham last week from Toronto.

The bigger one stayed for a day, the second one stayed until yesterday, so possibly a team who had some work to do (due diligence)?

Canadian private jets are all registered to a couple of operating companies, so it is difficult to know the actual ownership.

Could be completely unrelated, but it was unusual.

What makes you think its unusual though or possibly Villa related? Just because its rare?

Edited by KSV

As I have received confirmation that I am in need of a sense of humour by-pass, and that boring plane talk is allowed, here is the PM.

Please note that this is an observation, not an ITK, and that it is only something that fits 'circumstantially' with David Thomson but is, in my opinion, highly unlikely.

Something or nothing, but two private jets showed up at Birmingham last week from Toronto.

The bigger one stayed for a day, the second one stayed until yesterday, so possibly a team who had some work to do (due diligence)?

Canadian private jets are all registered to a couple of operating companies, so it is difficult to know the actual ownership.

What makes you think its unusual though or possibly Villa related? Just because its rare?

Rare? I can see the headlines now. "Plane lands at airport, shocker!"

• Like 1

While eating my lunch, I've come up with the following:

Larry Dolan owns the Cleveland Indians.  Because he's a fellow Cleveland sports bloke, he's mates with Randy Lerner, who has teed up a sale to Dolan.  The Cleveland Indians played the Toronto Bluejays at fat boy rounders.  Larry Dolan gave the Bluejays head boys a lift back to Toronto before flying onto BHX.  Of course, he could have got a lift with Lerner, but rich blokes don't like to cramp each other's style.  There, done deal.

Both of your questions are answered in the post you've quoted;

Canadian registered movements are fairly rare at BHX

Unusual: Canadian movements at BHX are rare.

Villa Related: these two sentences suggest that thetrees thinks it's just coincidence.

• Like 1

Whether the prospective new owners are from Canada or Texas does not matter; I just want to know if they "are considerably  richer than yao"...

and all or many other owners in the Premier League?

It matters little how much they are if they don't plan on spending it.

Whether the prospective new owners are from Canada or Texas does not matter; I just want to know if they "are considerably  richer than yao"...

Who's Yao? Late Chinese bid?

• Like 2

Who's Yao? Late Chinese bid?

From Harry Enfield, and a play on the phonetics of the word 'you'. Anyone?